Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 NFL Free Agency

Featured Replies

I don't know how much clearer I can make it for you. Trust me, I wish they had 7.5 to spend without any other transactions. They don't. If they restructure Pouncey and Heyward and maybe Beachum they could free up quite a bit. But they haven't. Seriously, as it stands, with displacement, they have less than 3mil.

 

They are 12.228 million under the cap.

  • Replies 290
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are 12.228 million under the cap.

 

You're under the cap.

Both the Giants and the Steelers tell Jason Worilds that they're not paying 1mil per sack.

Both the Giants and the Steelers tell Jason Worilds that they're not paying 1mil per sack.

 

I think the Steelers draft a pass rusher this year.

Both the Giants and the Steelers tell Jason Worilds that they're not paying 1mil per sack.

 

Giants can't afford that.

 

Not sure he'd fit the Giants anyway.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 45s46 seconds ago

The Saints and Seahawks are trying to finalize trade Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder for Max Unger and Seattle first rounder

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 45s46 seconds ago

The Saints and Seahawks are trying to finalize trade Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder for Max Unger and Seattle first rounder

 

God, I hate the Seahawks.

 

How can they afford Grahams contract?

God, I hate the Seahawks.

 

How can they afford Grahams contract?

 

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 37s38 seconds ago

Saints and Seattle have now agreed on trade sending jimmy graham and a 4 to Seattle for max Unger and a 1st

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 45s46 seconds ago

The Saints and Seahawks are trying to finalize trade Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder for Max Unger and Seattle first rounder

 

Hopefully that falls through. I don't want to see Graham in Seattle. :lol2:

God, I hate the Seahawks.

 

How can they afford Grahams contract?

 

Seattle has about $20 million in cap space and Max Unger makes $5.6 million.

Hopefully that falls through. I don't want to see Graham in Seattle. :lol2:

 

Seems to be done already I think :lol2:

Hopefully that falls through. I don't want to see Graham in Seattle. :lol2:

 

It's already official...

Seems to be done already I think :lol2:

 

You're just the bearer of bad news aren't ya? :lol2:

You're just the bearer of bad news aren't ya? :lol2:

 

McCourtey :isurrender::isurrender::isurrender::isurrender::isurrender: . Dont talk to me about bad news...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.