March 9, 201511 yr Chris Mortensen @mortreport 1m1 minute ago The Eagles' wild ride will continue: Jeremy Maclin plans to reunite with Andy Reid in Kansas City once free agent market opens Tuesday
March 9, 201511 yr Bills are about to resign Hughes. Ryan O'Halloran @ryanohalloran 1m1 minute ago RT @Viccarucci The #Bills are close on finalizing a deal to re-sign DE Jerry Hughes, according to an NFL source. Beat me to it.
March 9, 201511 yr And everyone else who needs an edge rusher. But my guys will fish in what's left in the pond like always. And FA junk. Graham said he would prefer to be in a 4-3, so I think he's gonna be somewhere else. Bet he's a Giant. And I think he's the steal of FA when it comes to rushers personally. Giants are a little strapped for cash right now but they are rolling in it next season, so they could always back load contracts a little.
March 9, 201511 yr Author According to CBSSports, Jeremy Maclin is leaving Eagles and headed to the Chiefs
March 9, 201511 yr Maclin. Wow, everyone is leaving Chip. Maybe, Chip can coach the Canes after this year. South Beach would be perfect for that offense.
March 9, 201511 yr Maclin. Wow, everyone is leaving Chip. Maybe, Chip can coach the Canes after this year. South Beach would be perfect for that offense. Like I said in post number #34 , I think he's going to run that franchise into the ground eventually. The man has been given so much power already.
March 9, 201511 yr Like I said in post number #34 , I think he's going to run that franchise into the ground eventually. The man has been given so much power already. I know the man that can rebuild it!!!! Al Golden. He can come home to Pennsylvania. Miami will take Chip off the Eagles hands as a good will gesture. Don't worry Philadelphia soon you'll be losing to Duke and Virginia, I mean beating the Cowboys and Seahawks.
March 9, 201511 yr Giants are a little strapped for cash right now but they are rolling in it next season, so they could always back load contracts a little. Steelers in similar boat
March 9, 201511 yr Do you expect them to not sign Worlids? Not if he's in the reported 10 mil ballpark. And he's truly not worth that coin. Can't stop the run. Had 7.5 sacks and was never off the field. So, assuming they get similar or better production for less it's a win win
March 9, 201511 yr I think Gore has too many miles on him for tempo. Just my opinion. I've thought that for 5+ years.
March 9, 201511 yr Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 4m 4 minutes ago The #Patriots are keeping S Devin McCourty after a hard push from the #Jaguars , the #Eagles and the #Giants .
March 9, 201511 yr Not if he's in the reported 10 mil ballpark. And he's truly not worth that coin. Can't stop the run. Had 7.5 sacks and was never off the field. So, assuming they get similar or better production for less it's a win win Thanks for the info. Was just curious, Jags have been looking for an OTTO Lb and he fits the scheme
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.