Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 NFL Free Agency

Featured Replies

The 49ers have been using the spread and some zone read stuff with Gore once Kaep took over at QB. So even though Philly's offense is faster pace and a little different, Gore and Philly at least know that he has still done with that.

I think Gore has too many miles on him for tempo. Just my opinion.

  • Replies 290
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Giants and Eagles ate both apparently seriously interested in Mccourtey.

 

Giants also have interest in Jerry Hughes DE,(TB), Dan Williams, DT(ARI), Antone Smith RB (ATL), Ron Parker S (KC) and Adrian Clayborn DE (TB)

Forgot the Giants have also been rumored to have interest in signing DE Brandon Graham from Philly.

Maxwell is overrated, IMO. And I don't see Gore fitting in that offense, do you?

 

I personally think Maxwell is an above average CB. He would have done well in Jacksonville and Atlanta as they will both run the same scheme. That being said the CB market this year is very slim so he was the top available.

 

As for Gore, I have no idea what the Eagles are doing. They are letting Chip hold all the cards with that organization. He strikes me as the guy who thinks he's the smartest man in the room. That's either gonna destroy that franchise or it will blossom because of it.

The Giants and Eagles ate both apparently seriously interested in Mccourtey.

 

Giants also have interest in Jerry Hughes DE,(TB), Dan Williams, DT(ARI), Antone Smith RB (ATL), Ron Parker S (KC) and Adrian Clayborn DE (TB)

 

If McCourtey actually leaves the Pats he's going to get paid very largely. Jags are very very interested in him and if they have the chance they will throw everything they can at him to get him to sign.

Forgot the Giants have also been rumored to have interest in signing DE Brandon Graham from Philly.

 

And everyone else who needs an edge rusher. But my guys will fish in what's left in the pond like always. And FA junk. Graham said he would prefer to be in a 4-3, so I think he's gonna be somewhere else. Bet he's a Giant. And I think he's the steal of FA when it comes to rushers personally.

Work got busy, let me see what I missed here.

Michael Bailey ‏@MikeBaileyNFL 3h3 hours ago

TE Julius Thomas to Jacksonville #Jaguars is a done deal. I don't think he'll be much of an upgrade over Marcedes Lewis.

 

 

HA!

Again this is all rumor and I'm mainly on a Jacksonville board so bare with me here.

 

Big Cat Country ‏@BigCatCountry 2m2 minutes ago

#Jaguars free agent targets: #Eagles rumored to re-sign WR Jeremy Maclin

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 35s35 seconds ago

Torrey Smith tweeted he's leaving Baltimore. The expectation is he will sign with the 49ers.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 17s17 seconds ago

QB Mark Sanchez is heading back to the #Eagles , source said

 

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 4s4 seconds ago

Mark Sanchez back to the Eagles on a 2-year deal worth $9m with $5.5m guaranteed, per source.

DeMarco Murray is being thrown around A LOT with the Jags. Not sure how I feel about that one. Then again, they have to fill cap space.

I think Gore has too many miles on him for tempo. Just my opinion.

 

Now I do agree with this. I am very surprised he got the kind of contract that he did for his age. He has done better than most RB's by not hitting that RB wall that all RB's eventually hit by about 28 and definitely no later than 30 and just can't perform anymore. However you assume it has to be coming soon.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 35s35 seconds ago

Torrey Smith tweeted he's leaving Baltimore. The expectation is he will sign with the 49ers.

 

Watch Baltimore end up getting Andre Johnson and then Reggie Wayne and they will have three probably hall of famers as their receivers next year.

And everyone else who needs an edge rusher. But my guys will fish in what's left in the pond like always. And FA junk. Graham said he would prefer to be in a 4-3, so I think he's gonna be somewhere else. Bet he's a Giant. And I think he's the steal of FA when it comes to rushers personally.

 

Along with this I'm very curious at what will happen if Greg Hardy is cleared by the NFL. He will be a big pick up, if you get passed the whole off the field issues that is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.