March 8, 201511 yr Michael Vick, Jack Locker, Kyle Orton would all be better than what we have. :laugh: You know your QB situation is a train wreck of epic proportions when you long for Jake Locker :lol2:
March 8, 201511 yr Author You know your QB situation is a train wreck of epic proportions when you long for Jake Locker :lol2: True story. Lol. Even Mark Sanchez would be better...
March 8, 201511 yr True story. Lol. Even Mark Sanchez would be better... I think you've gone too far...
March 8, 201511 yr Adam Caplan @caplannfl 8m8 minutes ago #Raiders have interest in TE Jermaine Gresham, source said. Not as much as first thought on Julius Thomas.
March 8, 201511 yr Chris Mortensen @mortreport 1m1 minute ago Ndamukong Suh will sign with #Dolphins on Tuesday based off parameters around $114 million and $60 million guaranteed, per sources.
March 8, 201511 yr Andrew Gibson @1010XLAG 1m1 minute agoSouthside, Jacksonville "The tight end [Julius Thomas] is working out contract details with the Jacksonville Jaguars," @MIKEKlis of the @denverpost. #Jaguars
March 8, 201511 yr Andrew Gibson @1010XLAG 1m1 minute agoSouthside, Jacksonville "The tight end [Julius Thomas] is working out contract details with the Jacksonville Jaguars," @MIKEKlis of the @denverpost. #Jaguars Are you giddy?
March 8, 201511 yr Are you giddy? It's a start. If healthy, he's exactly what a young QB needs and that is a pass catching reliable TE. I'm still hoping for a Bulaga signing and praying for a McCourtney signing. 1 of those 2 would be icing on the cake after JT.
March 8, 201511 yr It's a start. If healthy, he's exactly what a young QB needs and that is a pass catching reliable TE. I'm still hoping for a Bulaga signing and praying for a McCourtney signing. 1 of those 2 would be icing on the cake after JT. I agree.
March 8, 201511 yr Of course everything I'm posting is mainly speculation and what some of these writers and analysis hear or think so what ever I post I've seen on twitter or Jags message board. Still, good things to talk about. Nothing will be official til Tuesday of course.
March 8, 201511 yr Eagles to sign Maxwell and Frank Gore Maxwell is overrated, IMO. And I don't see Gore fitting in that offense, do you?
March 8, 201511 yr Maxwell is overrated, IMO. And I don't see Gore fitting in that offense, do you? The 49ers have been using the spread and some zone read stuff with Gore once Kaep took over at QB. So even though Philly's offense is faster pace and a little different, Gore and Philly at least know that he has still done with that.
March 8, 201511 yr Eagles to sign Maxwell and Frank Gore If the rumors are true, the Eagles spent far too much on Maxwell. Interested to see what they paid for Gore.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.