Cobb to Oakland?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cobb leaves GB and Rodgers to go to OAKLAND for only a million dollars, he's not the brightest crayon in the box...

He'd be pretty damn stupid. He'd be cashing out early in his career. He'd never be worth 11 million a year again after playing in Oakland.

You guys are funny. It's all about the Benjamins. The guaranteed ones. If the Raiders offer more guaranteed money, he's gotta go. The athlete's window is too short.

If there's a big difference in guaranteed money yes. But if it's $500,000 per year difference after taxes I'm staying where I have a chance at a super bowl and to have one of the best throwing to me.

You guys are funny. It's all about the Benjamins. The guaranteed ones. If the Raiders offer more guaranteed money, he's gotta go. The athlete's window is too short.

Cobb's career is over if he goes to Oakland. As PP said, he'll never be worth that much money again after a year or two in Oakland.

He could make up that difference in playoff money.

No chance. Might be able to make it up in endorsements. What do they endorse up there anyway? Cheese? Cattle? Beer? Yeah, Beer.

My bet is that if he chooses Oaktown it's because of the guaranteed money. GreenBay isn't stupid. It's all about Rodgers. He can take an athlete and make them worth 11mil. There are guys out there that AR can lift to an elite level. Cobb should take out billboard ad thanking AR for making him a star. FACT