Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Class 3A Pre-Season Top 10

Featured Replies

I've heard Boyle will play Central Hardin in Mercer's bowl game and Bell County in their bowl game. Does anybody know if Mercer is starting a Bowl? They could have gotten confused and meant Lincoln as I have not heard of Mercer bowl in the past.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexington Catholic's schedule will prepare them for the postseason. Playing teams above them in class has always made them better in the postseason. The month of September will tell us where LC lands in the 3A pecking order. This may be the best set of skill players they've had at one time on offense.

 

Nope on that. But it is a VERY good group of skill players with multiple returners on the line.

I've heard Boyle will play Central Hardin in Mercer's bowl game and Bell County in their bowl game. Does anybody know if Mercer is starting a Bowl? They could have gotten confused and meant Lincoln as I have not heard of Mercer bowl in the past.

 

It looks like Mercer will be playing football at the Alvis Johnson field from now on. They are putting in the new turf field and stands. So I think that is why the are starting up a bowl same this year. Boyle will play Central Harding in one of the Bowl game and then play Bell their Bowl game. The only game that I am not for sure about is the Madison Southern game. That could have been just a one year contract. I am pretty sure on the other games.

Nope on that. But it is a VERY good group of skill players with multiple returners on the line.

 

Why am I not surprised? You also said last year that the departure of certain players would hurt the offense. That was not the case man. And I clearly said may be the best and you then said no. Year 2 of this offense and the overall improvement of the returning players lead me to believe they'll be better ....

It looks like Mercer will be playing football at the Alvis Johnson field from now on. They are putting in the new turf field and stands. So I think that is why the are starting up a bowl same this year. Boyle will play Central Harding in one of the Bowl game and then play Bell their Bowl game. The only game that I am not for sure about is the Madison Southern game. That could have been just a one year contract. I am pretty sure on the other games.

 

I have heard that rumor for a while, is it for sure & have they started on it? If so, great. Without a doubt the best settings of the two. To be honest, if it weren't for their field, I'm not so sure they wouldn't have played games over there all along.

I've heard Boyle will play Central Hardin in Mercer's bowl game and Bell County in their bowl game. Does anybody know if Mercer is starting a Bowl? They could have gotten confused and meant Lincoln as I have not heard of Mercer bowl in the past.

 

Going to be a tough game for Boyle. I think this will be Central Hardin't best team in many, many years. Their senior class is unreal.

It looks like Mercer will be playing football at the Alvis Johnson field from now on. They are putting in the new turf field and stands. So I think that is why the are starting up a bowl same this year. Boyle will play Central Harding in one of the Bowl game and then play Bell their Bowl game. The only game that I am not for sure about is the Madison Southern game. That could have been just a one year contract. I am pretty sure on the other games.

If I am not mistaken Boyle County will play Dunbar and not Madison Southern.

Why am I not surprised? You also said last year that the departure of certain players would hurt the offense. That was not the case man. And I clearly said may be the best and you then said no. Year 2 of this offense and the overall improvement of the returning players lead me to believe they'll be better ....

 

It did hurt the offense early in the year. By the end of the season they were a great offensive group but it took time.

 

But to say this is our best skill group is something I don't agree with. The 05 team could have put a D1 guy at every wideout position, a D1 QB, and the running back was our 2nd all-time leading rusher.

If I am not mistaken Boyle County will play Dunbar and not Madison Southern.

 

You could be right on that PP92

I have heard that rumor for a while, is it for sure & have they started on it? If so, great. Without a doubt the best settings of the two. To be honest, if it weren't for their field, I'm not so sure they wouldn't have played games over there all along.

 

Yes the field is already been pulled up and I think they have already started to put dirt back on it. It looks like they are putting in new lights also.

Yes the field is already been pulled up and I think they have already started to put dirt back on it. It looks like they are putting in new lights also.

 

I have always enjoyed watching games at the Harrodsburg field. Glad they'll be going back there.

For fun...

 

 

Pre-Season Player of the Year:

Dee Cain, Caldwell County

 

Pre-Season Offensive Player of the Year:

RB Bernil Cecil, Etown

 

Pre-Season Defensive Player of the Year:

DT Ray Horton, Belfry

 

 

Other Names to Watch:

1. WR/DB Timmy Dalton, Lawrence County

2. QB/DB Josiah Robbins, Boyle County

3. TE/DT Cole Bentley, Belfry

4. RB/LB Jaylen Jones, LexCath

5. LB Aaron Duncan, Central

6. QB Slade Crutchfield, Garrard Co

7. QB/DB Jacob McKee, Russell

8. WR/DB Sayveon McEwen, Paducah Tilghman

9. QB Grant Kiser, Lawrence County

10. OL/LB Hagen Ellis, Boyle County

Scratch Timmy Dalton and insert Nick Conley from Russell since I believe he will be saying his goodbyes to LC.

Scratch Timmy Dalton and insert Nick Conley from Russell since I believe he will be saying his goodbyes to LC.

 

Fill us in.....Where is Dalton transferring too? Did hear he may give up football altogether. Any truth to that?

  • Author
Scratch Timmy Dalton and insert Nick Conley from Russell since I believe he will be saying his goodbyes to LC.

 

You can't leave us hanging with a piece of info like that.... spill it

I have always enjoyed watching games at the Harrodsburg field. Glad they'll be going back there.

 

Yes, it's a great place. I've heard this move was in the works for a little while and was told by a media member who was over that direction that good progress was already being made. So many good games have been played at that Harrodsburg field over the years - glad to see it will be put back to good use!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.