Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Class 3A Pre-Season Top 10

Featured Replies

Yes, it's a great place. I've heard this move was in the works for a little while and was told by a media member who was over that direction that good progress was already being made. So many good games have been played at that Harrodsburg field over the years - glad to see it will be put back to good use!

I work 2 minutes away from there. I need to start driving by and checking progress.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always enjoyed watching games at the Harrodsburg field. Glad they'll be going back there.

 

No doubt.

You can't leave us hanging with a piece of info like that.... spill it

Just my hypothesis with all that has went down with him at LC. Only time can say.

Just my hypothesis with all that has went down with him at LC. Only time can say.

 

Wonder if he will driving up Red Devil Lane to practice soon?....I would say time will tell.

  • Author
Haha no I'd say he would upgrade. Not downgrade lol

 

You thinking Johnson Central or Ashland then?

I have always enjoyed watching games at the Harrodsburg field. Glad they'll be going back there.

 

I could see parking being an issue. Have they figured anything out for that?

I could see parking being an issue. Have they figured anything out for that?

I haven't noticed anything new going on in regards to parking but once the snow clears I'll drive around that way and take a look.

The west should be tough in 3a. I see belfry making it to the finals most years as the east is very weak, but bell, and corbin will make it alittle stronger than it has been.

Bell and corbin make it a lot stronger than what it was. Plus now you have Russell that's rising. Belfry has some of the strongest teams they will have coming but they will have more competition in the playoffs than they ever have had.

 

I think many are overlooking Central. Last year was a miracle, a real testimony to the strength of that coaching staff. This season those kids have grown up and will play a very competitive schedule in preparation for the playoffs. Their path is tough but it always has been. They will have the tools to win the state championship this year.

Many of y'all completely discount just how talented Bourbon Co has been over the past few years when referrig to a "cake walk" on the east side of the state. I'll readily admit that besides Belfry...3A East wasn't on par with their west counterparts in 2014. However...Bourbon Co...was definitely the third best team in 2012 and IMO, the 2nd best team in 2013.

 

3A has historically went back and forth regarding a balance of power so to speak between East and West. I do think Boyle and Lex Cath bring excellent brands of football which should drive 3A football to new heights.

Bourbon was the only competition. Pope at full strength in 2013 and they are probably playing Wayne in BG.

  • Author
Bourbon was the only competition. Pope at full strength in 2013 and they are probably playing Wayne in BG.

 

Breathitt in 2011 and 2012 had very, very good football teams. The 2012 Breathitt team was better than Bourbon. Then the bottom fell out of the Breathitt program. 2011 Garrard County was an excellent team.

 

Bourbon was the most talented team in 3A in 2013. For my money they were probably the 2nd best team in the State that year.

 

People are sleeping on Russell a bit. Devils return the vats majority of their semi-Final team and I expect big strides in Maynard's second year. From what I saw Russell and Bell County were essentially the same team last year. Big strong teams who struggled with heavy feet.

Many of y'all completely discount just how talented Bourbon Co has been over the past few years when referrig to a "cake walk" on the east side of the state. I'll readily admit that besides Belfry...3A East wasn't on par with their west counterparts in 2014. However...Bourbon Co...was definitely the third best team in 2012 and IMO, the 2nd best team in 2013.

 

3A has historically went back and forth regarding a balance of power so to speak between East and West. I do think Boyle and Lex Cath bring excellent brands of football which should drive 3A football to new heights.

 

You are a nut. It doesn't take someone with 20/20 to see that the east side of 3a has been weak for years. Only takes about 5 minutes of research to see that that side of the bracket has been garbage. Truth be told 3a as a whole has been garbage in Kentucky, but guess im used to north Carolina football. The 1a champ in NC would whip the Kentucky 3a champ by 30 most years. I could take a girls basketball team, put them in pads, and they would beat belfry.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.