Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Students forced to expose underwear for inspection

Featured Replies

Elementary school students in Gustine, TX were forced to lower their pants for inspection after feces were found on the school gym floor.

 

GUSTINE, TX — In Gustine, population 457, what happens at the schoolhouse affects nearly everyone. And something happened Monday that is causing a big controversy in this small town.

 

 

 

 

Students forced to expose underwear for inspection

Someone's going to be searching for a new job real soon.

 

How did anyone think that was a good idea?

Elementary school students in Gustine, TX were forced to lower their pants for inspection after feces were found on the school gym floor.

 

GUSTINE, TX — In Gustine, population 457, what happens at the schoolhouse affects nearly everyone. And something happened Monday that is causing a big controversy in this small town.

 

 

 

 

Students forced to expose underwear for inspection

 

This whole situation stinks. lol!

At least the air conditioner was left alone.

Pretty crappy situation.

I hate stating the obvious, but I guess that they were looking for the kid with skid marks?

 

OK...so maybe in the mind of the idiot who ordered this measure thought that he/she was on to something in their investigation, but they just had to be smarter than that to think that this was going to fly.

I say the superintendent, Mr. Baugh did it. Just look at that picture of him. Heck, he looks like he's taking a poop on camera!:eek:

I hope they catch the little turd

I hope they catch the little turd

 

:lol: :lol:

Note to self: Cancel trip to Gustine, Texas.

 

Or bring extra TP.

So, you're telling me that a kid pooped in the floor. We live in fairly advanced times with some fairly decent technology. Cameras exist and are used.

 

But at the end of the day, there was an adult who felt the best way was to make the kids pull their pants down to see if there were skid marks? Not only did they think this was strategically sound, they thought it was ethical.

 

I want to say more, but I'm just sitting here wondering "is there any universe where someone who isn't stupid thinks this is even in the same state as a good idea?"

 

I'd love to see the interview with the person. "Yeah, we figured the kid probably had some markings, so we just pulled their pants down until we found the Mad Pooper."

It might have been my kids, I found skid marks while doing the laundry last night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.