January 28, 201511 yr Just read that Kentucky is opening up as an 18 point favorite tomorrow night. What do you say? I say Cats win 73 - 41.
January 28, 201511 yr It will be much closer than the game in Rupp, imo. But the cats cover the spread and win by 20.
January 28, 201511 yr Cats favored by 18 so take the points. Gil-Ceaser will help the Tigers after missing the game at Rupp.
January 28, 201511 yr On the road in conference is an entire different animal that at Rupp. Mizzou isn't very good but U.K. will get everything that they have plus some. U.K. is everyone's national championship. Cats win but not by the huge blowout expected by some. U.K. 67 Mizzou 54
January 29, 201511 yr On the road in conference is an entire different animal that at Rupp. Mizzou isn't very good but U.K. will get everything that they have plus some. U.K. is everyone's national championship. Cats win but not by the huge blowout expected by some. U.K. 67 Mizzou 54 Agree road games is a different animal. UK is everyone's supper bowl. Believe we will win but as you posted, closer than most think.
January 29, 201511 yr I think this one will be closer than predicted. I don't have a reason, but I do. UK 67 Mizzou 55
January 29, 201511 yr Author If UK Wins Tonight, Northern Kentucky Bar is Giving Patrons Half Off Their Tabs | The River City News Go watch the game at Dickman's. If that Cats win, half off your bar tab tonight.
January 29, 201511 yr 1/2 price drinks and drinkin fools...........IM in:popcorn:.......How far is that from Science Hill?:isurrender:
January 29, 201511 yr If UK Wins Tonight, Northern Kentucky Bar is Giving Patrons Half Off Their Tabs | The River City News Go watch the game at Dickman's. If that Cats win, half off your bar tab tonight. Well I am a non drinker so I will just stay at home and enjoy my coffee....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.