Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Carl's Jr. commercial

Featured Replies

Really LB, you think that one goes too far? The mayo / cheese dropping on her chest was maybe, just maybe, a smidge over the top. :banana:

 

I am not going there.:no::lol:

 

Gosh, what does that symbolize? :wave:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You heard music?

 

Not the first five viewings, but I did start to notice it the sixth time I watched!

Gosh, what does that symbolize? :wave:

 

Foot longs can get messy??? :idunno:

Just heard from a source...Randy Parker would like to comment on this thread but can't...something about the keys on his keyboard sticking together.:idunno:

In all honesty I think the 2nd video does go too far, at least for cable television.

 

For what it's worth, the girl in the 1st video is Charlotte McKinney and she is a stunner.

Just heard from a source...Randy Parker would like to comment on this thread but can't...something about the keys on his keyboard sticking together.:idunno:

 

But he's only 7???

In all honesty I think the 2nd video does go too far, at least for cable television.

 

For what it's worth, the girl in the 1st video is Charlotte McKinney and she is a stunner.

 

 

In all honesty, If I think it's too much then it's definitely too much!

In all honesty, If I think it's too much then it's definitely too much!

 

I'm right there with you.

But he's only 7???

 

They start younger and younger these days.

In all honesty, If I think it's too much then it's definitely too much!

 

But if 50 guys from BGP are ready to do a road trip to find the nearest Carl's Jr., the commercial probably did it's job.

I lived down the street from a Carl's Jr in college, never went in there much. Now, I am second guessing that decision.

No way that is a real commercial.

 

My guess is you are correct. There have been rumors of some "fake" Hardees/Carl's Jr. commercials. If so, I have to believe this is one of them. I believe there used to be fake Budweiser commercials for a short period also.

In all honesty I think the 2nd video does go too far, at least for cable television.

 

For what it's worth, the girl in the 1st video is Charlotte McKinney and she is a stunner.

 

After consulting my Google Machine, I can confirm this to be a 100% accurate statement. So hot it hurts.

Just heard from a source...Randy Parker would like to comment on this thread but can't...something about the keys on his keyboard sticking together.:idunno:

 

LOL!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.