Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Mercer County Predictions 1-27-15

Who wins this matchup? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Boyle County
      84%
    • Mercer County
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I clicked on this thread because I wanted to raise the bar. I quickly discovered that the bar is already out of my reach.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JV 6:00 Var. at 7:30. Should be a good game. Has anybody heard if Elkins is going to play? I have not heard anything as of 1:00.

  • Author
JV 6:00 Var. at 7:30. Should be a good game. Has anybody heard if Elkins is going to play? I have not heard anything as of 1:00.

 

 

No clue. I guess we shall see.

  • Author

Hearing that there will be a combined student section of Mercer, Garrard and Lincoln County attending tonight's game to cheer on Mercer County. Should be an electric atmosphere. I sure hope the Boyle student section comes to support the team tonight. Sounds like we'll need it.

No clue. I guess we shall see.

 

Decision hasn't been made yet. Will know soon.

On the road again, Mercer County. See you in 10 mins

Lonnie has went from first to worst official in the 12tg. Smh.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.