Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Mercer County Predictions 1-27-15

Who wins this matchup? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Boyle County
      84%
    • Mercer County
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think it will be a very close game. With Mercer playing at home and Elkins just getting back can both play a role in this game. In relation to Coach Britt, I do feel that he would be a greater asset by being able to coach the B team. After watching some freshman and B team games, I feel that he could make a huge improvement in both teams. What is the deal with just 8 freshmen on the freshman team??

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I think it will be a very close game. With Mercer playing at home and Elkins just getting back can both play a role in this game. In relation to Coach Britt, I do feel that he would be a greater asset by being able to coach the B team. After watching some freshman and B team games, I feel that he could make a huge improvement in both teams. What is the deal with just 8 freshmen on the freshman team??

 

 

Not sure what freshman team you're watching. There are 11 freshman on the team and the freshman team has been doing just fine under Darryl's tutelage. Anyone who has watched every freshman and JV game like I have can see how far they have come.

 

 

Thank you for your insight though.

Sorry, that might have been B team games. There may have been players hurt or sick.

  • Author
Sorry, that might have been B team games. There may have been players hurt or sick.

 

JV has 9 players and have played with 8 players on a few occasions this year because of sickness.

  • Author
Should be a good game. Mercer has home court advantage and both teams have transfers to offset lack of local talent.

 

Bless your heart you are so bitter. I'll keep praying that God can heal your bitterness and the anger you that have with these issues.

Bless your heart you are so bitter. I'll keep praying that God can heal your bitterness and the anger you that have with these issues.

 

And I'll pray that God can help you with you lack of understanding for rules. You would not have done well with the 12 Commandments since nothing applies to you.

Thanks for your insight, it is always worth reading! Not, just wasted space.

 

I'm sure your use of oxygen is not a waste as well.

  • Author

:lol2: :lol2:

 

#Jesustakethewheel

 

#12Commandments

:lol2: :lol2:

 

#Jesustakethewheel

 

#12Commandments

 

I thought maybe you were a member of jahtruth.net since the only rules that matter are the ones you believe in. ?

This thread just went to a whole other level.

Slight chance Elkins plays, he is getting better thou. More than likely he'll be ready by Friday. I hope!

It's all good when other teams get transfers, but when ol Boyle County gets one it's a issue. I see a lot of teams that has tranfers this year but nothing said. I love that every team has it out for the might rebels (fans) too. Why??? LOL

Hope the game is still on.

I'm glad to hear that Boyle and Mercer had to go and get transfers to come to their school do the lack of talent. Tyler, one of the top 5 player in the region, no talent. Elkins, one of the top Juniors in the region, no talent. Hager, one of the top Juniors in the region if not state, no talent. Faulkner, a top freshman in region if not the top, no talent. It gets a little old when people whine and cry about schools getting transfers. If a kid transfers to a different school and the KHSAA approves it lets just let it go and cheer for the kid. We can talk all we want but if a kid was to transfer to any of our schools, that's anybody that is on this threat, we would welcome them. If you want to talk about schools that take transfers then let talk about schools that have kid held back for certain sports.

Edited by Rebelstat
Wrong name

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.