Bracken County 52 Bishop Brossart 46 (10th Region All A Championship)

Was a tight game all the way through turned into a freethrow shooting contest half way through the fourth. Kinley Ruf was huge down the stretch as well as Cummins. Total team effort. Words can't express how proud I am of these girls right now. :thumb: more to come when I get home watching the boys final right now.

Was a tight game all the way through turned into a freethrow shooting contest half way through the fourth. Kinley Ruf was huge down the stretch as well as Cummins. Total team effort. Words can't express how proud I am of these girls right now. :thumb: more to come when I get home watching the boys final right now.

Congratulations on the win! I knew Cummins would get her 20 or so...but Bracken was going to need some others step up and sounds like they did.

Sounds like it was a great game!

These kids played their hearts out tonight as did the Lady Mustangs. The game was tight all night Brossart was up by as many as 6 or 8 in the second quarter. Back and forth till 3 minutes left in the game and Bracken made majority of the foul shots going down the streach.