Lincoln County 66 Boyle County 55

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Lonnie to death and I normally have zero complaints about his refereeing. He's easily one of the better referees in the 12th IMO but he screwed that intentional foul call all the way up. I can't wait to see him again. :lol2::lol2:

I think the other guy made some debatable calls.

I love Lonnie to death and I normally have zero complaints about his refereeing. He's easily one of the better referees in the 12th IMO but he screwed that intentional foul call all the way up. I can't wait to see him again. :lol2::lol2:

I'll be curious as to what he tells you. Two ways you can call an intentional: No play on the ball or if it is "excessive" ie someone can easily get hurt. The second one is usually called on a push from behind with two hands or a really hard foul from behind that sends the player sprawling.

I didn't see either.

I'll be curious as to what he tells you. Two ways you can call an intentional: No play on the ball or if it is "excessive" ie someone can easily get hurt. The second one is usually called on a push from behind with two hands or a really hard foul from behind that sends the player sprawling.

I didn't see either.

I didn't either. I feel like he was anticipating a hard foul due to the super intense environment at that time but all Bell did was make a swat at the ball while Conway was in the process of bringing it up to shoot. I was super impressed with Bell's ability to even get into position to make a play on the ball like he did.

#inSteveItrust.

I love this staff and this team. We will bounce back. Believe that. :thumb:

With you 100%. I trust Steve and the coaching staff completely. It's just one game. Lincoln still has to come to Rebel Arena. We will be ready !!!!!