Lincoln County 66 Boyle County 55

This is what people need to take away from this one. Not who scored what or who shot what. We need to be figuring out how we can overcome that hurdle that is the Lincoln County gameplan that has us so shook.

A really good start would be double teaming Conway.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC also got beat by Whitley County, who got beat by Wayne County at home who Lincoln beat. Can never compare scores.

Tonight's game was just like the Whitley County game. We let them control the tempo and dictate how we were going to play the game and we paid the price. In all the games we have won we controlled the tempo, we set the pace. You'll never convince me that Lincoln County is better than us just like you'll never convince me that Whitley County is better than us. However, both teams are good enough and disciplined enough to make us play their game and they both beat us as a result.

These two teams both have great players. I feel like Conway allowed his offensive to come in the flow of the sets and Bell tried, and did, create his own offense for his team. The difference in the game was that Bell took the ball out of everyone's hands and shot BC out of the game. I believe if he would have been alittle more selection on his jumpers and got Tyler involved more this game would have been even more exciting. Noah Young stepped up and gave Lincoln a huge lift with Taylor on the bench in foul trouble. Good game. Can't wait to watch it at BCHS. Congrats to LC.

Wrong. They both need to be taking at least 15 apiece.

Defenses will love it if Bell attempts more shots than Tyler. TYler should touch it on every possession. And Elkins should at least get a few touches, he needs to be more assertive.

Bell needs to get more of the TEAM involved. You dont have to shoot every other time down.

Until I see a team stop him from getting to the rim I don't know how you can tell him to change anything. Second on the team in scoring and leads the TEAM in assists.

Not good enough though.......got it. :thumb: