Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County Fieldhouse turns 50 today

Featured Replies

I've been a 10th Region boys basketball fan for as long as I can remember. .

 

So that's what young whipper-snapper.........4 or 5 years. :lol2:

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My first ever trip to the Fieldhouse was the Bourbon County vs. Pendleton County final in 1984. Everyone that says it was packed full is absolutely correct. My cousin and I sat in the front row in t

Posted Images

Royce. That is correct. They also had a guy named Mogge I believe. Russ Day was the coach.

 

Wayne Mogge

Mr. Cat has games both those nights. :banghead:

 

So what.

Andy Mitchell and East End Construction built the place. His daughter worked with me for 25+ years.

 

When it's rocking at tourney time, nothing like it.

So what.

 

:lol2:

 

I need an escort or rather someone to keep an eye on me.

Good Eeeevening Laaaadddiiieees and Geeeentlemen, and Weeelllcome to the Fieeellldhouse!!!!

 

A line that will live in infamy in my brain forever.

 

That and "Thareeeeeeee For Naaaathan Seiter."

:lol2:

 

I need an escort or rather someone to keep an eye on me.

 

I'd stay away from the term "escort" if I were you.

  • Author
:lol2:

 

I need an escort or rather someone to keep an eye on me.

 

I know just the person:

 

OpieTaylor.jpg

  • Author
Good Eeeevening Laaaadddiiieees and Geeeentlemen, and Weeelllcome to the Fieeellldhouse!!!!

 

A line that will live in infamy in my brain forever.

 

:thumb:

:lol2:

 

I need an escort or rather someone to keep an eye on me.

 

i got ya........ :eyeonyou:

Good Eeeevening Laaaadddiiieees and Geeeentlemen, and Weeelllcome to the Fieeellldhouse!!!!

 

A line that will live in infamy in my brain forever.

 

That and "Thareeeeeeee For Naaaathan Seiter."

 

Stole my opening from Marty...

I was just telling someone last night that the Fieldhouse is my favorite place in the 10th, right up there with Augusta.

  • Author
I was just telling someone last night that the Fieldhouse is my favorite place in the 10th, right up there with Augusta.

 

My two favorite 10th Region venues.

:lol2:

 

I need an escort or rather someone to keep an eye on me.

 

Sure and I got yelled at in the other thread! Can't a man just ask for some free popcorn ? :popcorn:

Sure and I got yelled at in the other thread! Can't a man just ask for some free popcorn ? :popcorn:

 

Is that what they're being called these days?! :whistling:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.