Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County Fieldhouse turns 50 today

Featured Replies

I know just the person:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48574[/ATTACH]

 

....would probably be past my bedtime.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My first ever trip to the Fieldhouse was the Bourbon County vs. Pendleton County final in 1984. Everyone that says it was packed full is absolutely correct. My cousin and I sat in the front row in t

Posted Images

Guess who just got a date to the Fieldhouse on Saturday night?! Woo Hoo! :clap:

Guess who just got a date to the Fieldhouse on Saturday night?! Woo Hoo! :clap:

 

 

Opie?

Randy and Getslow?

 

TAC and the front row?

Mr. la?

 

Seems I was mistaken. :thumb:

I have many good days at the Fieldhouse and would rather go there for a game than than do anything else except be with my grand daughters. The best is going to a game and taking my grand daughters. There is no place like the Fieldhouse especially in March.

Come and see me at the scores table Saturday night. I will be there. Can't wait! Met Can't Coach last week.

What's the game everyone talks about when they go down memory lane ?

  • Author
What's the game everyone talks about when they go down memory lane ?

 

1995 Regional finals when Montgomery County defeated Mason County in double OT.

Come and see me at the scores table Saturday night. I will be there. Can't wait! Met Can't Coach last week.

 

Well, I guess it's all downhill from there.

What's the game everyone talks about when they go down memory lane ?

 

A. 2010 regional championship game, Mason County 62 Clark County 60. Ask paNDA about that one.

 

2. 1995 regional championship game, Montgomery County 99 Mason County 92, the "Billy Ray Fawns game".

 

D. 1991 regional championship game; Harrison County 92 Maysville 90. Last game in the storied history of Maysville High School.

Mason County's storied home floor is a half-century old today, just slightly younger than Clizzy & significantly younger than Papa.

 

I've been a 10th Region boys basketball fan for as long as I can remember. A bunch of great memories about that place, whether it's outstanding games, tremendous individual performances, or just the atmosphere The Fieldhouse has during the 10th Region Tournament. It is undoubtedly my favorite place to watch high school basketball.

 

Of course, the popcorn is what sets The Fieldhouse apart from all others.

 

East Carter's Middle school (7th and 8th grade) played Mason Co. Middle there last night I guess on the 50 anv.Pretty cool!

1995 Regional finals when Montgomery County defeated Mason County in double OT.

 

One of the favorite games I attended...

A. 2010 regional championship game, Mason County 62 Clark County 60. Ask paNDA about that one.

 

2. 1995 regional championship game, Montgomery County 99 Mason County 92, the "Billy Ray Fawns game".

 

D. 1991 regional championship game; Harrison County 92 Maysville 90. Last game in the storied history of Maysville High School.

 

These are 1 and 1A on a lot of peoples lists.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.