Michigan State 42 Baylor 41

oldrambler

FINAL ...

:laugh::laugh::jump:

Now I guess the loudmouth Baylor coach can Shut Up ! He blasted the playoff committee pretty bad ... something like "They need someone who knows how football is played here !"

They do ..... coach, seems for you it was the Big10. OSU to the playoff, a team they beat soundly played and just beat you :clap:

FINAL ...

Now I guess the loudmouth Baylor coach can Shut Up ! He blasted the playoff committee pretty bad ... something like "They need someone who knows how football is played here !" ....They do coach, it was the Big10. :clap:

I like Michigan State Coach Mark Dantonio.

Great coach......seems like one of the good guys in college football. Solid competitive football program in East Lansing.

Big win for the Spartans!

FINAL ...

Now I guess the loudmouth Baylor coach can Shut Up ! He blasted the playoff committee pretty bad ... something like "They need someone who knows how football is played here !"

They do ..... coach, seems for you it was the Big10. OSU to the playoff, a team they beat soundly played and just beat you :clap:

Definition of kharma: Michigan State 42 Baylor 41 after being down 20 in 4th qtr. Gotta love it