Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top teams in the 16th next year

Featured Replies

I think the kid out there is only 15, so he would be around for more than one year.

But you are correct, Russell will be the most experienced team next season, esp if they could get Clark to rejoin the team. But exp doesn't always mean the best, look what happened to Duke when they came up against a young LSU team. :ylsuper:

  • Replies 92
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Russell 2. Ashland 3. Elliot 4. Rose Hill 5. Morgan

I think the kid out there is only 15, so he would be around for more than one year.

But you are correct, Russell will be the most experienced team next season, esp if they could get Clark to rejoin the team. But exp doesn't always mean the best, look what happened to Duke when they came up against a young LSU team. :ylsuper:

well, you almost had me there, until I saw an experienced George Mason team beat Uconn:ylsuper:

well, you almost had me there, until I saw an experienced George Mason team beat Uconn:ylsuper:

 

Just goes to show that is why you play the games:D

I'll bet the only people on the country who had them going this far attended George Mason, and probably most alumni or students didn't even have them going that far.

I hope the level of play is a little higher next season in the 16th.

I hope the level of play is a little higher next season in the 16th.

 

 

Maybe they should raise the rims to 11 feet. :D

Maybe they should raise the rims to 11 feet. :D

thats pretty good, that means Scott Gill would be the only dunker in the region!:ylsuper:

I think the kid out there is only 15, so he would be around for more than one year.

But you are correct, Russell will be the most experienced team next season, esp if they could get Clark to rejoin the team. But exp doesn't always mean the best, look what happened to Duke when they came up against a young LSU team. :ylsuper:

Well i dont see that kid playing or I havent heard that either. Yes he is tall but he reminds me of the kid from Rose Hill with less ability.

Well i dont see that kid playing or I havent heard that either. Yes he is tall but he reminds me of the kid from Rose Hill with less ability.

:thumb: I've heard the same as well.

I know there is a nice big guy out at the Ramey Home that may show up at Boyd County, and I hope he gets the opportunity, but I dont believe the results will be that much better than they were with Greg Fugatte a couple of years ago, just hard for any inexperienced kid to make that much difference in one year

Russell will be the most experienced team in the Region next year

 

Hey shotterx3,who said it was a ramey kid,what if he was just 15 teen

years old,what if he was 6-10,what if he was from Chicgo,what if he

was from huntington,what if both was there?:sssh:

I know there is a nice big guy out at the Ramey Home that may show up at Boyd County, and I hope he gets the opportunity, but I dont believe the results will be that much better than they were with Greg Fugatte a couple of years ago, just hard for any inexperienced kid to make that much difference in one year

Russell will be the most experienced team in the Region next year

 

Hey maybe your right,they got all year to learn how to

score more than 30 points.:D

Hey shotterx3,who said it was a ramey kid,what if he was just 15 teen

years old,what if he was 6-10,what if he was from Chicgo,what if he

was from huntington,what if both was there?:sssh:

 

Keep it going Tiny. You got em drooling on their computer screens. Trying to figure out exactly what you got going on. They're losing sleep over this ya know. I am very glad you worked out your differences with Boyd County since you said in an earlier posts you would never send another kid to that school.:rolleyes:

Hey shotterx3,who said it was a ramey kid,what if he was just 15 teen

years old,what if he was 6-10,what if he was from Chicgo,what if he

was from huntington,what if both was there?:sssh:

\

WHAT IF IT WAS BILL AND OJ? AND WHAT IF THEY GOT BEAT IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE DISTRICT? AND LAST I CHECKED, 30 POINTS AT RUPP WAS STILL BETTER THAN ZERO:banana:

\

WHAT IF IT WAS BILL AND OJ? AND WHAT IF THEY GOT BEAT IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE DISTRICT? AND LAST I CHECKED, 30 POINTS AT RUPP WAS STILL BETTER THAN ZERO:banana:

 

Hate to tell you but next year at the beginning of the Season, no one will remember nothing but who WON the State Championship:thumb:

 

Winning the District....Wont be remembered

Winning the Region.....Wont be remembered

Scoring only 30 pts at State...Wont be....well might be remembered...:D

 

Even your comments wont be remembered....actually will be forgotten by tomorrow probably...

 

Guess what Russell's Regional win will be forgotten by next year, but Owens will be spotlighted somewhere.:thumb: Hey look at it this way....Owens averaged per game, what Russell averaged per game at State:thumb:

Hate to tell you but next year at the beginning of the Season, no one will remember nothing but who WON the State Championship:thumb:

 

Winning the District....Wont be remembered

Winning the Region.....Wont be remembered

Scoring only 30 pts at State...Wont be....well might be remembered...:D

 

Even your comments wont be remembered....actually will be forgotten by tomorrow probably...

 

Guess what Russell's Regional win will be forgotten by next year, but Owens will be spotlighted somewhere.:thumb: Hey look at it this way....Owens averaged per game, what Russell averaged per game at State:thumb:

 

Actually, I think Owen's averaged more than 27.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.