Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One of the most horrific crimes I've ever heard of...

Featured Replies

Extremely disturbing.

 

You would think several people might have been involved. Someone will eventually let something slip to someone they trust.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There would be no rock they could hide under. If it took my last breath, the perp would pay.

 

Prayers for her family.

There is no use on the planet for the people that did this directly and/or were involved.

Yep... I'm still pro death penalty

Now, being a religious person, I don't agree with anything other than jail/ prison time. BUT, something like this makes it very hard to not say whoever did this needs to be tortured very slowly. If I was there when they capture the person I think I would just turn my back and walk away, and whatever happens happens.

That's horrid. I seriously hope justice is served, and a lifetime imprisonment for every last person involved.

 

Whoever did this deserves exactly what they gave - Death.

 

If it was my child and I found them, I'd kill them.

Whoever did this deserves exactly what they gave - Death.

 

If it was my child and I found them, I'd kill them.

 

I struggle with the death penalty, but I'm not "actively" against it or anything.

 

I just hope the person is found, and pays for their crime.

Bits and pieces of this come out every day. What a horrific crime, but something seems weird in this and I don't know what it is. Understand, I do believe if and when they find the person that did this, they can rack them up and fry 'em. Someone had to be very angry with her. I just don't think this was random.

Bits and pieces of this come out every day. What a horrific crime, but something seems weird in this and I don't know what it is. Understand, I do believe if and when they find the person that did this, they can rack them up and fry 'em. Someone had to be very angry with her. I just don't think this was random.

 

Ex boyfriend? Drug related? She steal someone's man?

 

Not asking you Bengal Maniac, just wondering.

There was a frighteningly similar crime in the Louisville area several years ago where 4 teenage girls kidnapped, molested, tortured and burned alive a 12 year old girl over jealousy. LINK

 

It makes one sick.

  • Author
There was a frighteningly similar crime in the Louisville area several years ago where 4 teenage girls kidnapped, molested, tortured and burned alive a 12 year old girl over jealousy. LINK

 

It makes one sick.

Case in Knoxville a few years ago, a couple were car jacked and tortured then burned by a group of 4-6 people.

Just the thought that someone is ruthless, unfeeling and evil enough to set someone on fire makes me shudder.

Ex boyfriend? Drug related? She steal someone's man?

 

Not asking you Bengal Maniac, just wondering.

 

They probably have a good lead and these seem likely, but we will probably see.

I think the police have someone either in custody or they have their eye on someone and they are gathering as much evidence as they can before they indict.

  • Author
I think the police have someone either in custody or they have their eye on someone and they are gathering as much evidence as they can before they indict.

 

I hope so...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.