Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One of the most horrific crimes I've ever heard of...

Featured Replies

Time to do some culling in MS sounds like...and other places. This kind of thing cannot stand!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Time to do some culling in MS sounds like...and other places. This kind of thing cannot stand!

 

Like I said in another thread, we need a Star Chamber.........or Charles Bronson.

Time to do some culling in MS sounds like...and other places. This kind of thing cannot stand!

 

Her Dad needs to go on a hunting trip.............

  • Author

If local authorities are corrupt or afraid of this group why aren't the State police or FBI stepping in?

  • Author

Panola County has approx same population of Clark County but is just under 3 times bigger than Clark.

 

So it seems to be pretty scarcely populated with only two cities of consequence Batesville (7000) and Sardis (1700)

If local authorities are corrupt or afraid of this group why aren't the State police or FBI stepping in?

 

As horrific as it is, it has not caught on with the media. If the media would pick it up and run with it, it would get more attention.

The bid Media's lack of attention to this story is quite alarming IMO.

 

The FBI and ATF are now involved and the have secured access to several People of interest's FB accounts. This should not be too hard to pinpoint its just going to take some forensics and some major interrogation to get someone to admit they did it.

  • Author
The bid Media's lack of attention to this story is quite alarming IMO.

 

The FBI and ATF are now involved and the have secured access to several People of interest's FB accounts. This should not be too hard to pinpoint its just going to take some forensics and some major interrogation to get someone to admit they did it.

 

Good to hear...I think whoever did this deserves the same treatment the killers in Law Abiding Citizen got!

For some reason I have taken a special interest in this story and cant stop following it. Maybe its because I have a 21 yr old daughter I guess.

  • Author
For some reason I have taken a special interest in this story and cant stop following it. Maybe its because I have a 21 yr old daughter I guess.

 

Kinda how I was during the case in Knoxville when the boy and girl were killed after being carjacked, raped and tortured... my son was just a few years younger at the time.

Seems like a 'Justified' type environment - only its not fiction and much darker.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.