Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin Calls Johnny Manziel a Midget

Featured Replies

Marvin has a history of being very tight lipped but this is two blunders this year. Wonder if he just doesn't care enough to watch what he says.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the clip this morning and think its hilarious. I hope the Browns start Manziel just to see what he'd do if he threw a TD haha!

Cue Manziel torching the Bengals for 375 and 4 TD's...

There is a big fine coming here, I believe, maybe a suspension.

 

I hope.

I heard the clip this morning and think its hilarious. I hope the Browns start Manziel just to see what he'd do if he threw a TD haha!

 

If Manziel starts, while I want the Bengals to win, I hope all his TD passes go to Gordon - on my FF team!

I think this is very unlike Marvin. I'm sure he regrets it as it may come back to haunt him. Or, he may not be worried as most coaches don't seem to believe Johnny will make it in the NFL. Either way, Cleveland will be even more fired up. But, then again, maybe the Bengals will be on edge and play better.

 

On a side note.. listen to the clip with Sam Wyche above. The crowd noise is so different back then than it is now. I was at that game and the place was rocking. I go to very few games anymore but the atmosphere seems so different and we win more now so that's not an excuse (other than playoff's).

 

I was at that game too...remember Wyche doing that like it was yesterday. Wyche was ALOT more fun than Marvin...

He should have called him a little person at least smh.

Idiot. You would think a coach would act with class, but guess that's not a trait of Marvin.

 

You're really that troubled by this?

You're really that troubled by this?
Agree.
  • Author
You're really that troubled by this?

 

Not sure he is troubled just said he was an idiot. I do think it is classless and discriminatory. It doesn't bother me, just wish he wouldn't make discriminatory statements and not give the Browns any edge to get fired up.

Open your eyes!!! Look up to the skies and see!!!

If Manziel starts, while I want the Bengals to win, I hope all his TD passes go to Gordon - on my FF team!

 

I can't say that I'd be upset by that either (he's on mine too haha!). Heck, I'd like to see Gordon and Green both go off!

You're really that troubled by this?

 

Not in the least. I've long thought Marvin to be an idiot, this is just another example of why. And yes, it's a classless comment that you wouldn't hear quality NFL coaches make.

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

Because I'm (easy come, easy go

Little high, little low)

Not sure he is troubled just said he was an idiot. I do think it is classless and discriminatory. It doesn't bother me, just wish he wouldn't make discriminatory statements and not give the Browns any edge to get fired up.

With all due respect, what is he discriminating about? Now I could see the USPS (United Short People Symposium) maybe outraged, but Manziel's height won't keep him from playing the position.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.