Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fan Asks Johnny Manziel For Hug, Sparks Huge Brawl

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please give us that version.

 

I can't find the thing. I read it this morning on a football site I read and I can't find it again. It was on YardBarker. Now they have one that includes the police report which also doesn't seem to totally jibe with what he says above.

 

 

Here is a copy of the police report from the alleged incident:

police-report-1.png

  • Author

I bet there is video floating around, this is going to be a pay day.

I bet there is video floating around, this is going to be a pay day.

You think? According to a report on YB the accuser is a convicted felon and drug addict. So, unless it's totally clear that he was attacked then I'd say JFB is fine. My bet is that the "hug" attempt will be construed by JFB's attorney as a threat and his pal ended it.

I don't get the hug. What happened to a handshake? Of course he got his rear kicked.

I am not a big JM fan but as a celebrity, if a stranger comes up out of the blue to give you a hug, I can understand why he and his posse would be alarmed. I have no idea what happened but I am giving JM the benefit of the doubt until we have more than what we have now. What grown man goes up to "hug" someone he doesn't know? Weird...

What, I have some white jeans. :idunno:

 

FASHION ADVICE: Only where them after Memorial Day and before Labor Day. :D

It sounds like JF needs to learn to get in at a decent hour or this stuff finds you at that time of the morning. The Browns clearly are most disturbed by that. There is the lack of judgment in this thing.

The old saying nothing good happens after midnight applies here as well. This is the guy they are going to hand the reigns over to next year, and he is out doing this kind of stuff two days before a game. Two words. Akili Smith.

The old saying nothing good happens after midnight applies here as well. This is the guy they are going to hand the reigns over to next year, and he is out doing this kind of stuff two days before a game. Two words. Akili Smith.

 

You talking bad about yourself?

And a pic in white jeans. Can't take anyone in white jeans seriously.

 

Now we know why he wanted a hug..........

 

And by the way, it's past Labor Day the fool.

What' date=' I have some white jeans. :idunno:[/quote']we rest our case :)
I don't get the hug. What happened to a handshake? Of course he got his rear kicked.

 

People in Kentucky do that all the time when UK players are around. Why should it be any different for Browns fans?

You think? According to a report on YB the accuser is a convicted felon and drug addict. So, unless it's totally clear that he was attacked then I'd say JFB is fine. My bet is that the "hug" attempt will be construed by JFB's attorney as a threat and his pal ended it.

 

So we're saying this guy was going to harm Johnny Football? Or we're just using the excuse that he has a criminal past to make the logical leap that because of that past he definitely had malicious intent beyond just being a fan who might want a picture taken with a famous athlete?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.