Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights QB Drew Moore Highlights Video

Featured Replies

I was just going over his highlights over his 3 years as Dixie's quarterback up till now and thought i would share. Very entertaining to watch. This kid is special.

 

 

Drew Moore - Hudl

 

Enjoy

Very good highlight film...Entertaining!

Come on.....No one else? That's some serious highlights.

Come on.....No one else? That's some serious highlights.

 

You want me to have nightmares?

Loved the highlights! The best part was no music!!! Thank you for that. Never understood why people put that horrible music on their hudl highlights.

 

Btw, at around the 1:05 mark against Campbell Co is my fav run.

Edited by Hellbird

Very nice athlete:thumb:

 

What are his measurables?

  • Author
Very nice athlete:thumb:

 

What are his measurables?

 

6'4, 185

6'4, 185

 

Nice size and will definitely play at the next level...Good luck to him and I hope Dixie rolls to the title in 6A:thumb:

Moore is a very good QB. What offers does he currently hold?

Good stuff. Moore has serious wheels. That one run that looks like it was against New Cath up the left sideline was the run that impressed me the most. Based on how the speed looked on tape, I think he has the ability to be a D1 receiver. He has the size.

 

Also, good job moving this over to its own thread. :thumb:

If I'm not mistaken, his very first varsity snap was an 80 yard TD run around the left end against NCC 3 years ago. After seeing that, you knew the kid would be a special one.

If I'm not mistaken' date=' his very first varsity snap was an 80 yard TD run around the left end against NCC 3 years ago. After seeing that, you knew the kid would be a special one.[/quote']

 

I believe you are correct.

Nice! Boy he will be missed.

I have never seen him play and wish I had. Very impressive. Will be very curious where he goes to college.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.