Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints Fan Who Took Ball From Bengals Fan Speaks

Featured Replies

Hell, Gresham doesn't even own that ball. :lol2:

 

Strongly disagree. Anytime anyone scores a TD in the NFL the player is allowed to keep the ball. It's his at that point.

 

The only exception may be something like if it is a recording breaking TD pass by the QB then it would be the QB's ball.

 

Come on PP, get with it today.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't fault your girl for going to a live performance with you and being excited because she gets to participate for a few seconds.

 

Come on man!

 

Phhttt...She likes DWade. If we were at a Heat game and she was screaming at him and he acknowledges her I'm cussing him out and then her.

Strongly disagree. Anytime anyone scores a TD in the NFL the player is allowed to keep the ball. It's his at that point.

 

The only exception may be something like if it is a recording breaking TD pass by the QB then it would be the QB's ball.

 

Come on PP, get with it today.

 

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Not that big a deal to me at all.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Not that big a deal to me at all.

 

Your sky must be Purple today.

Yeah, the guy was a Massengill but in the end, it's just a ball. Not really any value to it. I can walk down to Koch's and buy an identical one.

I would have had a few choice words for the guy but surely it's not worth fighting over. She's got to learn to box out if she wants to play with the big boys.

Your sky must be Purple today.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

Well done.

I can't believe the overreaction to this. I think this situation is hilarious. If Jermaine Gresham was throwing the ball to a dude and not a woman would anyone have a problem with how this played out? Over a ball that technically doesn't even belong to Gresham let alone the fan? Come on.....I'm thinking not one person would care if it was A.) a man and not a woman and B.) a Bengals fan.

 

If Greshman wanted her to have the ball so bad he should have walked over and gave it to her instead of tossing it up for grabs. I'd have tried to catch it also. Granted I would have gave her the ball after catching it unlike this fella but I ain't mad at homeboy for catching it and keeping it and I definitely wouldn't be going to jail over a stupid football.

 

I'll also add that my wife wouldn't be begging for another man to throw her a ball. Especially while I am next to her. She better not be.

 

Just saying.

 

:lol2: :thumb:

Did Gresham get fined for this? NFL policy is that they will fine players for throwing the ball into the stand (for safety reasons) but they do NOT fine them if they hand it to a fan.

Did Gresham get fined for this? NFL policy is that they will fine players for throwing the ball into the stand (for safety reasons) but they do NOT fine them if they hand it to a fan.

 

$15K... Ouch.

Did Gresham get fined for this? NFL policy is that they will fine players for throwing the ball into the stand (for safety reasons) but they do NOT fine them if they hand it to a fan.

 

This is a perfect example of why the rule exists.

 

Of course, there is a big difference between throwing the ball into the stands and gently tossing it like Gresham did. However, it still wasn't handing it to the fan which would have avoided the mess.

This is a perfect example of why the rule exists.

 

Of course, there is a big difference between throwing the ball into the stands and gently tossing it like Gresham did. However, it still wasn't handing it to the fan which would have avoided the mess.

 

You would hope. I wouldn't have put it past that jackwagon to still try and take it away from her.

You would hope. I wouldn't have put it past that jackwagon to still try and take it away from her.

 

I will also add that after watching the above video the guy is too old to mess with.

Hell, Gresham doesn't even own that ball. :lol2:

 

And if he did he would fumble the damn thing!

And if he did he would fumble the damn thing!

 

You have to admit that kick and recover was pretty sly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.