Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints Fan Who Took Ball From Bengals Fan Speaks

Featured Replies

Inquiring minds want to know.

 

Using the restroom in the wrong place at Mardi Gras.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The man is being honest with you.

 

I guess the question all of us men have to ponder (ponder is my word of the day) is how much will you let another man "abuse" your woman in your presence before you act?

 

And for me, if someone takes something that belongs to my girlfriend and they elbow her in the process (even if the elbow is unintentional) that someone better be one bad dude. :D

I have no problem getting in the dudes grill on the act itself but that's not what I took his post to be. He is willing to hit an old man, go to jail, and face assault charges if the guy doesn't give the ball back. That is the logic I question. Yes, you defend your girlfriend/wife. But beating the guy down after it's over is silly.

Using the restroom in the wrong place at Mardi Gras.

 

Was in New Orleans last week. If they are arresting people for that I have to assume the jail is the size of the Super Dome.

I can't believe the overreaction to this. I think this situation is hilarious. If Jermaine Gresham was throwing the ball to a dude and not a woman would anyone have a problem with how this played out? Over a ball that technically doesn't even belong to Gresham let alone the fan? Come on.....I'm thinking not one person would care if it was A.) a man and not a woman and B.) a Bengals fan.

 

If Greshman wanted her to have the ball so bad he should have walked over and gave it to her instead of tossing it up for grabs. I'd have tried to catch it also. Granted I would have gave her the ball after catching it unlike this fella but I ain't mad at homeboy for catching it and keeping it and I definitely wouldn't be going to jail over a stupid football.

 

I'll also add that my wife wouldn't be begging for another man to throw her a ball. Especially while I am next to her. She better not be.

 

Just saying.

If I'm remembering the video correctly, only after the saints fan had the ball did Gresham point to her. I don't think anyone could legally claim ownership of the ball while it was in the air. :idunno:

 

 

Hell, Gresham doesn't even own that ball. :lol2:

If the husband had controlled his woman, none of this would have happened.

 

:lol:

If the husband had controlled his woman, none of this would have happened.

 

:lol:

 

 

You know what I'm saying!!!! Over there screaming at Gresham to throw her a ball. I'd be standing next to my wife like this:

 

 

 

Pac-2.jpg

When I was 1st or 2nd grade my Mom got her corporate seats and took me to a Reds and Dodgers game. A Foul ball game at us and my Mom had it in her hand when some dude literally grabbed it and wrestled it away. She as RM would do gave him a vicious verbal beat down. :lol2: An inning or so later he came back and gave me the ball. I think some people get caught up in the moment of "winning" something and don't think about their surroundings. What makes this guy such a jerk is that he knew the ball wasn't meant for him and kept it anyway. I don't think the old dude needed a beat down though, he's getting more than enough punishment on a national level anyway.

They should have waited on him and followed him up the steps and knocked the ball out of his hands and took it. FUMBLE.

Would hate to see him at a parade where they throw out candy. He may have his cane beating everyone back and spraying Ben Gay in people's eyes.

Would hate to see him at a parade where they throw out candy. He may have his cane beating everyone back and spraying Ben Gay in people's eyes.

 

You ever been to New Orleans?

Was in New Orleans last week. If they are arresting people for that I have to assume the jail is the size of the Super Dome.

 

Hilarious response!:)

You ever been to New Orleans?

 

Never, and never really had a desire to go.

Was in New Orleans last week. If they are arresting people for that I have to assume the jail is the size of the Super Dome.

 

What I learned that night was it's the fastest way to go to jail at Mardi Gras. They don't mess around or tolerate it. Years later I watched a PO catch 3 guys peeing. He made them take off their shirts and wipe it up. Yes wipe the street up and that was after thousands had used the restroom there and the pee was like a small stream. I guess it was better than jail.

I can't believe the overreaction to this. I think this situation is hilarious. If Jermaine Gresham was throwing the ball to a dude and not a woman would anyone have a problem with how this played out? Over a ball that technically doesn't even belong to Gresham let alone the fan? Come on.....I'm thinking not one person would care if it was A.) a man and not a woman and B.) a Bengals fan.

 

If Greshman wanted her to have the ball so bad he should have walked over and gave it to her instead of tossing it up for grabs. I'd have tried to catch it also. Granted I would have gave her the ball after catching it unlike this fella but I ain't mad at homeboy for catching it and keeping it and I definitely wouldn't be going to jail over a stupid football.

 

I'll also add that my wife wouldn't be begging for another man to throw her a ball. Especially while I am next to her. She better not be.

 

Just saying.

 

You know what I'm saying!!!! Over there screaming at Gresham to throw her a ball. I'd be standing next to my wife like this:

 

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47950[/ATTACH]

 

You can't fault your girl for going to a live performance with you and being excited because she gets to participate for a few seconds.

 

Come on man!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.