November 22, 201411 yr Author This is a perfect example of why the rule exists. Of course, there is a big difference between throwing the ball into the stands and gently tossing it like Gresham did. However, it still wasn't handing it to the fan which would have avoided the mess. Until the No Fun League refs decide to penalize him and his team for excessive celebration.
November 22, 201411 yr My understanding is that they only get fined if they "launch it into the stands." May be wrong, but it was said on television by someone at some point a couple months back. Can't quite remember who...
November 24, 201411 yr First of all I wouldn't have to beat any old man down to get the ball back. That is unless he physically assaulted me while I was taking the ball from him to give to my woman who was the obvious intended target. If he felt like keeping the ball was worth a whipping well that's on him. PP2 my wife wouldn't have had to beg because the entire situation would have been rectified before any begging took place. Bottom line is you stand up for your lady abd at first you try and reason but when that doesn't work imo force is necessary. Or I guess you can put your tail between your legs and walk away like 95% of men probably would do I don't know. It's people like that old man in this country that tick me off. Be considerate abd do the right thing.
November 24, 201411 yr First of all I wouldn't have to beat any old man down to get the ball back. That is unless he physically assaulted me while I was taking the ball from him to give to my woman who was the obvious intended target. If he felt like keeping the ball was worth a whipping well that's on him. PP2 my wife wouldn't have had to beg because the entire situation would have been rectified before any begging took place. Bottom line is you stand up for your lady abd at first you try and reason but when that doesn't work imo force is necessary. Or I guess you can put your tail between your legs and walk away like 95% of men probably would do I don't know. It's people like that old man in this country that tick me off. Be considerate abd do the right thing. Mr. lawildcat would have told me to sit my rear down and quit crying over a stupid ball before any begging and/or butt kicking would occur. I don't need him to kick some old, inconsiderate guy's butt to prove he's a man either. Just sayin'
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.