Saints Fan Who Took Ball From Bengals Fan Speaks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not buying the guy's crap and think it's stupid that he's still trying to act like it's not a big deal or doesn't think he did anything wrong. The guy probably has the ball at his house and is just saying the whole grandson thing thinking it's going to get people off his back.

No way could he have seen a replay and thought about anything but Gresham's intent to give the ball to the woman wearing his jersey.

I typically disagree with Wilbon, but like his comments on this 'person'. He said several men should have taken the ball from this guy using the threat of bodily injury. It looked like the two Bengals fans were there by themselves.

If you were a husband/boyfriend (and there), would you have escalated the issue with the Saints fan? I say yes, no doubt.

He is scum plain and simple. Like I said in the other thread, he is playing the Sally Struthers card, it is for the children.

And I have talked to some alpha males about this, the overwhelming majority agree they would have went to jail over that one.

He is scum plain and simple. Like I said in the other thread, he is playing the Sally Struthers card, it is for the children.

And I have talked to some alpha males about this, the overwhelming majority agree they would have went to jail over that one.

Yup, I would have physically taken it from him. If he put up any fight he would have gotten his dentures knocked down his throat.

I was raised to respect your elders but that guy gets no respect from me.

Then he is a panty waste.

If he was there but not immediately there (wasn't on the video so he wasn't immediately there) it should give anyone pause because once you go to confront him about 9 times out of 10 it would end in you going to jail and/or the hospital.

If he was there but not immediately there (wasn't on the video so he wasn't immediately there) it should give anyone pause because once you go to confront him about 9 times out of 10 it would end in you going to jail and/or the hospital.

I would go to jail. If he was dumb enough to not simply give it up. Period