Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints Fan Who Took Ball From Bengals Fan Speaks

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'm not buying the guy's crap and think it's stupid that he's still trying to act like it's not a big deal or doesn't think he did anything wrong. The guy probably has the ball at his house and is just saying the whole grandson thing thinking it's going to get people off his back.

 

No way could he have seen a replay and thought about anything but Gresham's intent to give the ball to the woman wearing his jersey.

Yeah...he still sucks. Like his grandson even knows who Jermaine Gresham is.

I still don't believe that security couldn't have stepped in. It was clear who he was throwing the ball too, it wasn't just thrown into the stands and the ball up for grabs.

I was ticked when it happened but he's been held up to derision and she came out fine and received her 15 minutes of fame which she wouldn't otherwise have attained. I'm ok with how it worked out. I do believe in Karma though.

I typically disagree with Wilbon, but like his comments on this 'person'. He said several men should have taken the ball from this guy using the threat of bodily injury. It looked like the two Bengals fans were there by themselves.

 

If you were a husband/boyfriend (and there), would you have escalated the issue with the Saints fan? I say yes, no doubt.

Unfortunately, yes I would have escalated. As soon as it happened and they showed her pleading for the ball I told my wife the woman was not there with a boyfriend/husband.

It looked like he threw an elbow at her as well....not sure it made contact but still. Same thing goes for any situation where a guy is being aggressive with a woman, no tolerance for that. Odds are, in New Orleans, that I'd been detained but she'd had the ball.

He is scum plain and simple. Like I said in the other thread, he is playing the Sally Struthers card, it is for the children.

 

And I have talked to some alpha males about this, the overwhelming majority agree they would have went to jail over that one.

Unfortunately, yes I would have escalated. As soon as it happened and they showed her pleading for the ball I told my wife the woman was not there with a boyfriend/husband.

 

Wrong. She was on the radio Monday. Her husband was with her.

He is scum plain and simple. Like I said in the other thread, he is playing the Sally Struthers card, it is for the children.

 

And I have talked to some alpha males about this, the overwhelming majority agree they would have went to jail over that one.

 

Yup, I would have physically taken it from him. If he put up any fight he would have gotten his dentures knocked down his throat.

 

I was raised to respect your elders but that guy gets no respect from me.

Wrong. She was on the radio Monday. Her husband was with her.

 

He means at the game when the incident happened, correct?

Wrong. She was on the radio Monday. Her husband was with her.

 

Then he is a panty waste.

Then he is a panty waste.

 

If he was there but not immediately there (wasn't on the video so he wasn't immediately there) it should give anyone pause because once you go to confront him about 9 times out of 10 it would end in you going to jail and/or the hospital.

If he was there but not immediately there (wasn't on the video so he wasn't immediately there) it should give anyone pause because once you go to confront him about 9 times out of 10 it would end in you going to jail and/or the hospital.

 

I would go to jail. If he was dumb enough to not simply give it up. Period

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.