Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 81 Michigan State 71

Featured Replies

So angry I missed this. Worked tonight and completely forgot about it. I know it's early but...

 

40-0

Impressive.

  • Author

Quinn Cook with 19, Okafor with 17, Tyus Jones 17, & Justise Winslow 15 for Duke.

 

Branden Dawson 18, Travis Trice 15, & Denzel Valentine 13 for MSU.

Quinn Cook with 19, Okafor with 17, Tyus Jones 17, & Justise Winslow 15 for Duke.

 

Branden Dawson 18, Travis Trice 15, & Denzel Valentine 13 for MSU.

 

Sparty will be in the hunt come tourney time, had some injuries tonight

So angry I missed this. Worked tonight and completely forgot about it. I know it's early but...

 

40-0

 

Yep!!

So angry I missed this. Worked tonight and completely forgot about it. I know it's early but... 40-0
Easily. Double digit favorites in every game.
Sparty will be in the hunt come tourney time, had some injuries tonight

 

Not only that but K owns Izzo

Easily. Double digit favorites in every game.

 

If a team keeps it within single digits I will consider it a loss.

First time seeing Okafor.

 

Yeah, he can play.

First time seeing Okafor.

 

Yeah, he can play.

 

Yes, yes he can. I'm also very impressed with Winslow so far. Kid can ball.

I think Duke would beat UK by 20+ if they played tomorrow. And I'm not saying that to get a rise out of the UK fans. I'm being completely serious.

 

 

:popcorn:

First time seeing Okafor.

 

Yeah, he can play.

 

Length can give him some issues, but State didn't have anyone to meet that criteria. As skilled as it gets on the block...

Length can give him some issues, but State didn't have anyone to meet that criteria. As skilled as it gets on the block...

 

Seems like he could score whenever he wanted to. "Wanting" to seemed like the only issue to me.

 

He's good. Real good.

I think Duke would beat UK by 20+ if they played tomorrow. And I'm not saying that to get a rise out of the UK fans. I'm being completely serious.

 

 

:popcorn:

 

Still feel that way?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.