Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pro-life Question?

Featured Replies

I made an error above and I don't want to change it there because it changes the conversation.

 

I am Pro-Choice.

 

Boy, having been your friend for nearly 14 years, this makes a LOT more sense. That earlier post had me scratching my head.

It is not our right to decide whether or not another human should live or die.
With universal healthcare' date=' though, you certainly run into the situation of who's gonna pay for what [/quote']

 

But without universal heath care you don't run into choosing who lives or dies? If they don't have health care for that life saving surgery? Then what happens?

We have had universal health care for a number of years or decades. Whats the issue?

Boy, having been your friend for nearly 14 years, this makes a LOT more sense. That earlier post had me scratching my head.

 

I know what you mean. For a moment there, I thought Guru had a "coming to Jesus" event over the weekend.

But without universal heath care you don't run into choosing who lives or dies? If they don't have health care for that life saving surgery? Then what happens?
How much would this country save if abortion was illegal? Anyone? Google? Maybe those "life saving" surgeries could come from that fund. I know, I know, then there would be millions who would be pulling from our health care kitty. See, there's no answer. (unless we had insurance reform, but I digress,,,,,,again)
I am not reaching for anything. A facebook friend posted it and I thought it was worthy of discussion, no more, no less.

 

For the record, I am Pro-Life and I am for universal health care as long as everyone pays their fair share.

That's a Fairy Tale...never going to happen!

To see what Universal Healthcare run by the government would look like, look no further than the VA system. Nobody wants that nightmare for everyone. It is shameful it is so horrible for the vets.

 

Pro Life by the way. I'm sure everyone posting here are glad their parents were too. :)

I am not reaching for anything. A facebook friend posted it and I thought it was worthy of discussion, no more, no less.

 

For the record, I am Pro-Life and I am for universal health care as long as everyone pays their fair share.

 

I made an error above and I don't want to change it there because it changes the conversation.

 

I am Pro-Choice.

 

And to think, I was going to give you a "like". :lol2:

  • Author
And to think' date=' I was going to give you a "like". :lol2:[/quote']

 

If you were Clyde I would be disappointed.

This isn't even an interesting comparison. I can believe everyone has a right to life without thinking that right should come out of my pocket .......Next

To see what Universal Healthcare run by the government would look like, look no further than the VA system. Nobody wants that nightmare for everyone. It is shameful it is so horrible for the vets.

 

Pro Life by the way. I'm sure everyone posting here are glad their parents were too. :)

 

I can't speak for others, but based on my father's experiences with the VA both before, during and in the aftermath of his recent medical issues, I don't really have any of these horror stories to retell.

I can't speak for others, but based on my father's experiences with the VA both before, during and in the aftermath of his recent medical issues, I don't really have any of these horror stories to retell.

 

Glad your Dad never had any problems.

 

When I was working in Fire/EMS I took patients to VA in Lexington all the time. It was a crap shoot at best as to the care they would receive. My wife's Dad had issues with them prior to his passing several years ago. Also, unless they are ignored, all the reports in the news over the past several months show there are monumental problems with the VA medical care.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.