Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 71 Buffalo 52

Featured Replies

Very slow start but held Buffalo to 14 points in the second half.

  • Author

@NotJerryTipton: Points allowed in the last two games:

 

Kentucky basketball team: 48.5 ppg

 

Kentucky football team: 56.5 ppg

beginning of the end of the platoon already?

Ulis is going to be a really good PG.

Poor showing, but I was impressed with Hurley's team and the way he coached them.

I think the Cats played tight in the 1st half because they knew LRCW was in the house.

Ulis is going to be a really good PG.

 

 

Love him. Going to be a great one.

Poor showing, but I was impressed with Hurley's team and the way he coached them.

 

I told him at halftime that FatJason didn't like him anymore. That really shook him up. I'm pretty sure it was the reason Buffalo fell apart in the 2nd half.

I can't imagine Hurley stays in Buffalo very long. Like his older bro, he'll get some bigger chances soon.

Buffalo came out with fire in the 1st half. Halftime proved to be the turning point for Kentucky as they outscored Buffalo 38-14. Good win!

Already starting to question my 50 dollar bet if you can't put a team like Buffalo away until the final minutes at home. I thought the score of this one would be along the lines of a Georgetown or Pikeville. Still a win though.

Already starting to question my 50 dollar bet if you can't put a team like Buffalo away until the final minutes at home. I thought the score of this one would be along the lines of a Georgetown or Pikeville. Still a win though.

 

Buffalo is a tournament team and is pretty good. They were up comfortably the last 10 minutes and was a 15 point game with 5 to go. First half wasn't the greatest but they still put them away. It's only the 2nd game of the season.

 

As Aaron Rodgers said earlier this year, "R-E-L-A-X".

Buffalo is a tournament team and is pretty good. They were up comfortably the last 10 minutes and was a 15 point game with 5 to go. First half wasn't the greatest but they still put them away. It's only the 2nd game of the season.

 

As Aaron Rodgers said earlier this year, "R-E-L-A-X".

 

Who says?

 

The last I checked on the game I thought they were only up 9 with 5 to go, I was half asleep though

Who says?

 

The last I checked on the game I thought they were only up 9 with 5 to go, I was half asleep though

 

Went back and checked. Looks like we were up 12 with 5:36 to go so somewhere in the middle between us. While it wasn't our best game, still have a long season ahead of us to fix the kinks. Same with last season only I expect us to win more often.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.