Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions

Who do you think wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thanks for the great assessment Buckeye!

Should be a good game

Lafayette has played the far superior schedule (unlike SK they haven't ducked anybody) and that will help when and if the going gets tough.

Lafayette's WRs should be loving this matchup.

 

SK is physically tough but not as tough as Dixie or Ryle. Lafayette should get past SK but no way they beat Dixie or Ryle.

In a game that is Lafayette's to lose, I'll take Lafayette too intimidate SK's back 7 and win this one.

 

Was told by a state official that SK is claiming there is supposed to be another purge in Lexington this week and SK is trying to get the game moved to SK. I say man up for once and play the game.

 

Didn't realize today was comedy day on BGP. SK hasn't 'ducked' anyone and we have already beaten Ryle.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Thanks for the great assessment Buckeye!

Should be a good game

Lafayette has played the far superior schedule (unlike SK they haven't ducked anybody) and that will help when and if the going gets tough.

Lafayette's WRs should be loving this matchup.

 

SK is physically tough but not as tough as Dixie or Ryle. Lafayette should get past SK but no way they beat Dixie or Ryle.

In a game that is Lafayette's to lose, I'll take Lafayette too intimidate SK's back 7 and win this one.

 

Was told by a state official that SK is claiming there is supposed to be another purge in Lexington this week and SK is trying to get the game moved to SK. I say man up for once and play the game.

 

Comical.

  • Author
Thanks for the great assessment Buckeye!

Should be a good game

Lafayette has played the far superior schedule (unlike SK they haven't ducked anybody) and that will help when and if the going gets tough.

Lafayette's WRs should be loving this matchup.

 

SK is physically tough but not as tough as Dixie or Ryle. Lafayette should get past SK but no way they beat Dixie or Ryle.

In a game that is Lafayette's to lose, I'll take Lafayette too intimidate SK's back 7 and win this one.

 

Was told by a state official that SK is claiming there is supposed to be another purge in Lexington this week and SK is trying to get the game moved to SK. I say man up for once and play the game.

 

I hope to here from you after the game I will have some fresh crow to serve you.

  • Author

Logan Winkler is going to be tough for Lafayette to stop. I am pretty sure he is the Pioneers all time leading receiver for SK. 117 catches 1592 yards 25 tds for his career!

I hope to here from you after the game I will have some fresh crow to serve you.

 

I hope it's not left over from your plate that you had after the Dixie game.

  • Author
Thanks for the great assessment Buckeye!

Should be a good game

Lafayette has played the far superior schedule (unlike SK they haven't ducked anybody) and that will help when and if the going gets tough.

Lafayette's WRs should be loving this matchup.

 

SK is physically tough but not as tough as Dixie or Ryle. Lafayette should get past SK but no way they beat Dixie or Ryle.

In a game that is Lafayette's to lose, I'll take Lafayette too intimidate SK's back 7 and win this one.

 

Was told by a state official that SK is claiming there is supposed to be another purge in Lexington this week and SK is trying to get the game moved to SK. I say man up for once and play the game.

 

 

News flash this kid ducks no body!!! He will be making some big time hits and tackles! One of the best linebackers in Kentucky!

 

 

45.jpeg

News flash this kid ducks no body!!! He will be making some big time hits and tackles! One of the best linebackers in Kentucky!

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47833[/ATTACH]

 

What year is he and where is he going to school? (I'm sure D1) But what offers does he have? How big is he?

 

Really good player. I've seen him twice this year.

 

K...now being funny...

What's the blue sleeve for? Does he play basketball too? Did he have an AAU game after this game?

Does he have two different gloves on???

Would someone help him out with his knee pads???

And someone get him a pair of scissors so he can trim his belt!

OK, here we go, I'll go:

 

Laf. 35 SK 21, just don't think SK's Def. can or will stop Laf. at anytime during this game.

I'll be in Lex. on Fri. thinking about sticking around to watch this game. Who else is going to this game, UK#1 you going? Think it will be a high scoring game.

I predict that UK#1Fan will predict a huge Simon Kenton victory.......:clap:

  • Author

There is already a prediction thread started.

There is already a prediction thread started.

 

You going to the game?

so? Was wanting to know who might be going to this game on Friday, my bad, NKUclub what game you going too?

 

Just pointing out that you created a predictions thread when there was already one. It's easier if the information is kept in one thread so people don't have to go back and forth.

 

And I am going to the Ryle/Dixie game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.