Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions

Who do you think wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
And I already told you...If SK gets back to Dixie, put Deaton in the middle of the field and let him shadow Moore all over the field. He doesn't even have to make the tackle all the time, just have him blow up the point of attack and let the others clean up!

 

I coach a spring sport, so if you need me throughout the playoffs, I'd be happy to help! I just have to make softball conditioning on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays!

 

 

 

I will remember this during softball season. :D

  • Replies 193
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I already told you...If SK gets back to Dixie, put Deaton in the middle of the field and let him shadow Moore all over the field. He doesn't even have to make the tackle all the time, just have him blow up the point of attack and let the others clean up!

 

I coach a spring sport, so if you need me throughout the playoffs, I'd be happy to help! I just have to make softball conditioning on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays!

Softball conditioning?.....lift mug drink....lift mug with other hand drink......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My bad wrong softball....you mean the one that is better than baseball!

I will remember this during softball season. :D

 

Remember what? I'm trying to help! But have at it. I don't reply on the softball board after Feb 15th. So you can put on there anything you want. My parents may, but not me. And you do know we won the region last year, right? Return all but two for this year!!!! We are excited!!!

Softball conditioning?.....lift mug drink....lift mug with other hand drink......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My bad wrong softball....you mean the one that is better than baseball!

 

Yes...fastpitch. I did waaaaaayyyy too much of the conditioning you are talking about over the years.

  • Author
Yes...fastpitch. I did waaaaaayyyy too much of the conditioning you are talking about over the years.

 

So you played fast pitch softball in high school? :D

I will remember this during softball season. :D

 

In all honesty, the first paragraph was not being funny. If I had a weapon like him, that's exactly what I'd do with him. Search and destroy!

So you played fast pitch softball in high school? :D

 

No silly. I coach fastpitch and played slow pitch (for a long time)...that's the conditioning he was originally referring too. Keep up!

So you played fast pitch softball in high school? :D

 

I played football, baseball and basketball. What was your high game on the lanes?

  • Author

Hopefully the SK O-line can dominate and hopefully the SK front seven can pressure the qb.

 

Starting O-line for SK

#67 Olmstead Sr. 6'4 310 LT

#77 Sandlin Jr. 6'0 280 LG

#60 Rump Sr. 5'11 225 C

75 Musick Sr. 6'2 261 RG

54 Vercheak Sr. 6'5 265 RT

 

SK starting front seven

 

#90 Marksberry Sr. 6'0 250 NT

#78 Powell Jr. 5'11 235 DE

#50 Mueller Jr. 6'1 260 DE

#45 Deaton Sr. 6'4 230 OLB

#56 Gowen Sr. 6'1 218 MLB

#24 Carter Sr. 5'11 210 MLB

#7 Hicks Sr. 6'3 215 OLB

Who is to say he doesn't have a offer already? I don't know. :idunno:

I'm sure if he did you would tell us.

And I already told you...If SK gets back to Dixie, put Deaton in the middle of the field and let him shadow Moore all over the field. He doesn't even have to make the tackle all the time, just have him blow up the point of attack and let the others clean up!

 

I coach a spring sport, so if you need me throughout the playoffs, I'd be happy to help! I just have to make softball conditioning on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays!

 

Hicks and Deaton are much faster than the two MLBs SK has. If they move him to MLB who's going to play the edge? One of the slow MLBs??

  • Author
Hicks and Deaton are much faster than the two MLBs SK has. If they move him to MLB who's going to play the edge? One of the slow MLBs??

 

SK is loaded at linebacker.

 

 

22 Elijah Miller LB LB Sr. 6-0 195 9 tackles

33 Jacob Schoulties LB So. 5-9 187

37 Casey Cornett LB So. 5-10 195 12 tackles

85 Denver Ball LB LB Sr. 6-0 170 8 tackles

43 Sam Lecount LB So. 5-10 172

47 Trevor Todd LB Jr. 6-2 189

46 Dalton Finnell LB Jr. 6-0 193 19 tackles

57 David Mahan LB Sr. 5-7 195

36 Taylor Holtkamp LB Jr. 6-2 190 19 tackles half sack

26 Brian Carter LB So. 6-1 190 31 tackles half sack started at least twice

19 Markie Rider LB So. 5-10 195 16 tackles

98 Drew Pompilio DE/LB So. 6-2 190 4 tackles 1.5 sacks

91 Jay'veon Johnson DE/LB So. 6-1 200 3 tackles 1 sack

48 Jantzen Harris DE/LB So. 5-10 201 3 tackles

Lucas vs. Lucas? Well almost. Lafayette Offensive Coordinator Alex Mathews is a former QB for Collins Head Coach Jerry Lucas while both were at Shelby Co.

Hicks and Deaton are much faster than the two MLBs SK has. If they move him to MLB who's going to play the edge? One of the slow MLBs??

 

I saw them play Dixie. In my opinion, you stop Moore and you stop Dixie. If you have Deaton shadowing Moore and literally blowing up the play whereever he is, you should have plenty of help on the ends. Having Deaton on the outside makes it easy to avoid him. You just run to the other side. If you use Deaton as a "wedge buster", then that leaves multiple people to contain Moore. If Dixie wasn't so one dimensional, I agree with you 100%. But if my butt were on the line, I'm putting my best player on Moore, stopping him, and telling the rest of Dixie to beat me. And they may, but I would make sure it wasn't because Moore ran all over me again. Take the the threat of Moore away, and you really limit Dixie. Moore makes the other players on offense better. Take him away and force the others to beat you. Thats easier said than done...I get it. And the others may beat you...but if I were SK...I would be the state of Missouri...SHOW ME!

  • Author
I saw them play Dixie. In my opinion, you stop Moore and you stop Dixie. If you have Deaton shadowing Moore and literally blowing up the play whereever he is, you should have plenty of help on the ends. Having Deaton on the outside makes it easy to avoid him. You just run to the other side. If you use Deaton as a "wedge buster", then that leaves multiple people to contain Moore. If Dixie wasn't so one dimensional, I agree with you 100%. But if my butt were on the line, I'm putting my best player on Moore, stopping him, and telling the rest of Dixie to beat me. And they may, but I would make sure it wasn't because Moore ran all over me again. Take the the threat of Moore away, and you really limit Dixie. Moore makes the other players on offense better. Take him away and force the others to beat you. Thats easier said than done...I get it. And the others may beat you...but if I were SK...I would be the state of Missouri...SHOW ME!

 

I have my own theory on SK stopping Dixie. But not sure if the coaches would do it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.