Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions

Who do you think wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Nope.

 

Does SK have D1 players? With offers? Not intrest or game day invites. Is the QB realy 6'2? Looks shorter and around 160 pounds. Nice player.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When SK played Collins the 2 WKU commits played all over the field and SK won.

 

Whatever you want to believe is fine....Now what about the 0-2 when it matters...want to address that? I'm not trying to pick a fight...I'm saying they have to use what they've hopefully learned in those two games to beat a team like LL or it will be a long night. And the history makes it hard to be super confident that SK will win. I think it's a coin toss in this game.

  • Author
Does SK have D1 players? With offers? Not intrest or game day invites. Is the QB realy 6'2? Looks shorter and around 160 pounds. Nice player.

 

6'4 310 pound Tackle Christian Olmstead has at least one D1 offer.

  • Author
Whatever you want to believe is fine....Now what about the 0-2 when it matters...want to address that? I'm not trying to pick a fight...I'm saying they have to use what they've hopefully learned in those two games to beat a team like LL or it will be a long night. And the history makes it hard to be super confident that SK will win. I think it's a coin toss in this game.

 

 

0-2 what are you talking about? Do you know what happened the last time SK played Lafayette? Last time these two teams played SK won 33 to 6. It was back in 2008 the year SK went to state!!! Do your home work if you want to stump me!!!

Hope SK wins. Want to see Dixe SK number two. Great for NKY!

Sorry we would rather that game be Ryle, SK 2

Lexington football= soft.

 

And fast, SK historically struggles with speed.

0-2 what are you talking about? Do you know what happened the last time SK played Lafayette? Last time these two teams played SK won 33 to 6. It was back in 2008 the year SK went to state!!! Do your home work if you want to stump me!!!

 

2008??? Well there you have it! I say SK in a blowout...with this recent info just in! Sorry I didn't realize that.

 

Stump you?? My statement had nothing to do with LL. Homework is done. And my history lesson tells me 2008 was 6 years ago and that game has nothing to do with anything that will happen Friday. I was referring to the last two times you played teams similar to LL...with this many caliber of athletes. Butler and Dixie. Not trying to stump you...just hoping you keep up with the conversations.

 

Again, you make it really hard to root for SK. I'm trying to and you're arguing with me and turning me to Lexington.

  • Author
2008??? Well there you have it! I say SK in a blowout...with this recent info just in! Sorry I didn't realize that.

 

Stump you?? My statement had nothing to do with LL. Homework is done. And my history lesson tells me 2008 was 6 years ago and that game has nothing to do with anything that will happen Friday. I was referring to the last two times you played teams similar to LL...with this many caliber of athletes. Butler and Dixie. Not trying to stump you...just hoping you keep up with the conversations.

 

Again, you make it really hard to root for SK. I'm trying to and you're arguing with me and turning me to Lexington.

 

I read the SK/Camel prediction thread all disrespecting SK you did. Move on! Go cheer for Dixie. SK will do just find. Hopefully SK gets a rematch with Dixie and then Butler! Next year you can get on the bandwagon after that big game next year with that Fort Thomas team! :D

  • Author
2008??? Well there you have it! I say SK in a blowout...with this recent info just in! Sorry I didn't realize that.

 

Stump you?? My statement had nothing to do with LL. Homework is done. And my history lesson tells me 2008 was 6 years ago and that game has nothing to do with anything that will happen Friday. I was referring to the last two times you played teams similar to LL...with this many caliber of athletes. Butler and Dixie. Not trying to stump you...just hoping you keep up with the conversations.

 

Again, you make it really hard to root for SK. I'm trying to and you're arguing with me and turning me to Lexington.

 

SK all the way!!!

Rooting for SK in this one!

I read the SK/Camel prediction thread all disrespecting SK you did. Move on! Go cheer for Dixie. SK will do just find. Hopefully SK gets a rematch with Dixie and then Butler! Next year you can get on the bandwagon after that big game next year with that Fort Thomas team! :D

 

Really?? Okay, fine with me..:thumb: I'm sure the rest of your fans love you knocking off potential SK fans one by one.

 

I guess you didn't read the comments where I think SK will play Dixie much tougher next time and that SK actually did move the ball on Dixie, but just stalled and that if SK makes a few minor adjustments in that game, I think it could have been a different outcome. Or that I was happy you won last week. And even in this thread, I said I think and hope SK wins and will if they can do a few things. You only read and hear what you want. It's fine. Good luck the rest of the way, but I will be rooting for Dixie from here on out! Like several others.

 

GO GENERALS! (this week)

I read the SK/Camel prediction thread all disrespecting SK you did. Move on! Go cheer for Dixie. SK will do just find. Hopefully SK gets a rematch with Dixie and then Butler! Next year you can get on the bandwagon after that big game next year with that Fort Thomas team! :D

You telling anyone else that they disrespected your team is half a dozen kettle's calling the pot black.

You telling anyone else that they disrespected your team is half a dozen kettle's calling the pot black.

 

And I doubt that I "disrespected" them. They may not have agreed with me and got their feelings hurt, but not disrespecting. I can remember those conversations like they were yesterday...

Really?? Okay, fine with me..:thumb: I'm sure the rest of your fans love you knocking off potential SK fans one by one.

 

I guess you didn't read the comments where I think SK will play Dixie much tougher next time and that SK actually did move the ball on Dixie, but just stalled and that if SK makes a few minor adjustments in that game, I think it could have been a different outcome. Or that I was happy you won last week. And even in this thread, I said I think and hope SK wins and will if they can do a few things. You only read and hear what you want. It's fine. Good luck the rest of the way, but I will be rooting for Dixie from here on out! Like several others.

 

GO GENERALS! (this week)

SK fan. Said SK just missed tackels. Not the case. Dixies line pushed them back the hole game! It's hard to see the truth when you have on blue glasses.

I agree with RCC about Simon Kenton struggling against teams with speed and athletes. The past two years it has been the end of the line when they go up against these type of teams in the playoffs. (Scott Co. and Butler) Hopefully the Pioneers have made the adjustments to try and combat these issues that have cost them from advancing in the playoffs. Lafayette will be a good test, they have a lot of speed, but are beatable. I always root for the NKY team, and hope the Pioneers have learned from the past playoffs and games this year, to be able to contain the Generals speed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.