Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions

Who do you think wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What year is he and where is he going to school? (I'm sure D1) But what offers does he have? How big is he?

 

Really good player. I've seen him twice this year.

 

K...now being funny...

What's the blue sleeve for? Does he play basketball too? Did he have an AAU game after this game?

Does he have two different gloves on???

Would someone help him out with his knee pads???

And someone get him a pair of scissors so he can trim his belt!

 

I would have told you that the equipment was fire related to make you feel bad for picking on him in jest but the pic looks like that school in union in the background (before the locker room fire)so....I've got nothing.

 

Maybe UK can pick me up.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
What year is he and where is he going to school? (I'm sure D1) But what offers does he have? How big is he?

 

Really good player. I've seen him twice this year.

 

K...now being funny...

What's the blue sleeve for? Does he play basketball too? Did he have an AAU game after this game?

Does he have two different gloves on???

Would someone help him out with his knee pads???

And someone get him a pair of scissors so he can trim his belt!

 

Your brave man making jokes about 6'4 230 pound linebacker.

I would have told you that the equipment was fire related to make you feel bad for picking on him in jest but the pic looks like that school in union in the background (before the locker room fire)so....I've got nothing.

 

Maybe UK can pick me up.

 

I'm not picking on him. Just having fun. Trying to keep it light. I treat my own kids the same way.

Your brave man making jokes about 6'4 230 pound linebacker.

 

Really??? (I'm faster than him anyway! And he only weighs 20lbs more than me! And I am brave! And I'm scrappy!)

 

C'mon man...SK fans are so thin skinned!

 

And BTW...you didn't answer the questions I was actually interested in!! (other than his size)

  • Author

I have a feeling Lafayette will try to stop Powell and open up the passing game.

I'm not picking on him. Just having fun. Trying to keep it light. I treat my own kids the same way.

 

You didn't pick up on my sarcasm, huh? LOL. No worries.

You didn't pick up on my sarcasm, huh? LOL. No worries.

 

Wasn't sure. But get it now.

Really??? (I'm faster than him anyway! And he only weighs 20lbs more than me! And I am brave! And I'm scrappy!)

 

C'mon man...SK fans are so thin skinned!

 

And BTW...you didn't answer the questions I was actually interested in!! (other than his size)

 

Wow must be something in the water. SK kids get taller and heavier evey week!

News flash this kid ducks no body!!! He will be making some big time hits and tackles! One of the best linebackers in Kentucky!

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47833[/ATTACH]

 

Would love to see him go to WKU, their defense needs help!

  • Author
Would love to see him go to WKU, their defense needs help!

 

I guess would be a MAC school.

I guess would be a MAC school.

 

A Mac school kid should have Muti offers by now.

I guess would be a MAC school.

 

Is he a senior? Does he play other sports? Is football his main sport? He is a specimen and would think could help someone.

Is he a senior? Does he play other sports? Is football his main sport? He is a specimen and would think could help someone.

 

And I already told you...If SK gets back to Dixie, put Deaton in the middle of the field and let him shadow Moore all over the field. He doesn't even have to make the tackle all the time, just have him blow up the point of attack and let the others clean up!

 

I coach a spring sport, so if you need me throughout the playoffs, I'd be happy to help! I just have to make softball conditioning on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays!

  • Author
A Mac school kid should have Muti offers by now.

 

Who is to say he doesn't have a offer already? I don't know. :idunno:

Who is to say he doesn't have a offer already? I don't know. :idunno:

 

Is he fast? Seems to have decent speed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.