Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions

Who do you think wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Lucky Jackson WR 6'2 170 is also going to WKU.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
and what does that mean? In all likelihood, it will be in the 30s in Bowling Green in December. Good teams can pass and run in the cold.

 

It means dress warm because it is going to be a cold one!

You fall into the same trap everytime. You have always related to being big equates to being better. It just doesn't happen that way 100% of the time.

 

It's strategy. If SK looses, it will be that they made a few mistakes and a team Full of future MVP'S are the ones who narrowly escaped with a W. If SK wins, they beat the best possible team in the state. It's methodical and tired.

  • Author
It's strategy. If SK looses, it will be that they made a few mistakes and a team Full of future MVP'S are the ones who narrowly escaped with a W. If SK wins, they beat the best possible team in the state. It's methodical and tired.

 

Kind of like Dixie fans saying Ryle is the second best team in district? :lol2:

From what I hear keep lafayette off the field by controlling the clock by playing some smash mouth football. I think SK in capable of winning if they commit to running the ball and play field position.

 

This is where I'm at with this one. If SK can sustain long drives by running the ball and keep their athletes off the field, they should win.

 

But if LL can find ways to get SK off the field and get their athletes in space...could be a long night for the Pioneers.

 

I think this one could be a good one and I want to say SK wins this one...but the only teams they have played with athletes like this in the last two years, they have lost. So it's hard to say SK without a doubt. But I think they can if they keep the athletes contained and make the right adjustments when LL does.

This is where I'm at with this one. If SK can sustain long drives by running the ball and keep their athletes off the field, they should win.

 

But if LL can find ways to get SK off the field and get their athletes in space...could be a long night for the Pioneers.

 

I think this one could be a good one and I want to say SK wins this one...but the only teams they have played with athletes like this in the last two years, they have lost. So it's hard to say SK without a doubt. But I think they can if they keep the athletes contained and make the right adjustments when LL does.

 

Hope SK wins this one. Think this will be a shoot out. LLs defense is suspect but they have big time play makers on offense. Love to see NKY football win!!

  • Author
This is where I'm at with this one. If SK can sustain long drives by running the ball and keep their athletes off the field, they should win.

 

But if LL can find ways to get SK off the field and get their athletes in space...could be a long night for the Pioneers.

 

I think this one could be a good one and I want to say SK wins this one...but the only teams they have played with athletes like this in the last two years, they have lost. So it's hard to say SK without a doubt. But I think they can if they keep the athletes contained and make the right adjustments when LL does.

 

I guess Collins didn't have athletes like this last year? :thumb:

  • Author

SK needs to play their game mix the run and pass like they have all year! Play some physical football! Let's go Pioneers!!!

Kind of like Dixie fans saying Ryle is the second best team in district? :lol2:

Well since you asked for it... Dixie has beaten ALL 6A NKY teams. They (we) have a good vantage point to judge talent and ability in NKY 6A. Ryle played Dixie, the district champs, hard. They had determination until the last whistle.

SK needs to play their game mix the run and pass like they have all year! Play some physical football! Let's go Pioneers!!!

Hope SK wins. Want to see Dixe SK number two. Great for NKY!

I guess Collins didn't have athletes like this last year? :thumb:

 

They weren't playing them all over the field at the point SK played them. They said that in the post interview at state. It was an adjustment they made after the SK game. And no, they didn't have the quality of athlete that LL does or Butler did. They out played HHS with what they had.

 

But even if I give you them, then you're 1-2 and 0-2 when it actually meant something.

 

I'm trying to root for your team this week!!!! I hope SK wins! But this goes back to the "I can't be all in because history tells me differently!" that I have been saying all year!!

  • Author
They weren't playing them all over the field at the point SK played them. They said that in the post interview at state. It was an adjustment they made after the SK game. And no, they didn't have the quality of athlete that LL does or Butler did. They out played HHS with what they had.

 

But even if I give you them, then you're 1-2 and 0-2 when it actually meant something.

 

I'm trying to root for your team this week!!!! I hope SK wins! But this goes back to the "I can't be all in because history tells me differently!" that I have been saying all year!!

 

When SK played Collins the 2 WKU commits played all over the field and SK won.

  • Author
They weren't playing them all over the field at the point SK played them. They said that in the post interview at state. It was an adjustment they made after the SK game. And no, they didn't have the quality of athlete that LL does or Butler did. They out played HHS with what they had.

 

But even if I give you them, then you're 1-2 and 0-2 when it actually meant something.

 

I'm trying to root for your team this week!!!! I hope SK wins! But this goes back to the "I can't be all in because history tells me differently!" that I have been saying all year!!

 

Cheer for who ever you want. SK will be heading south to Lexington. Ready to get a win against a good team. Let's go Pioneers!!!!

When SK played Collins the 2 WKU commits played all over the field and SK won.

Does that mean SK players were missed that Season in D1 recuiting?

  • Author
Does that mean SK players were missed that Season in D1 recuiting?

 

Nope.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.