Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions

Who do you think wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I saw them play Dixie. In my opinion, you stop Moore and you stop Dixie. If you have Deaton shadowing Moore and literally blowing up the play whereever he is, you should have plenty of help on the ends. Having Deaton on the outside makes it easy to avoid him. You just run to the other side. If you use Deaton as a "wedge buster", then that leaves multiple people to contain Moore. If Dixie wasn't so one dimensional, I agree with you 100%. But if my butt were on the line, I'm putting my best player on Moore, stopping him, and telling the rest of Dixie to beat me. And they may, but I would make sure it wasn't because Moore ran all over me again. Take the the threat of Moore away, and you really limit Dixie. Moore makes the other players on offense better. Take him away and force the others to beat you. Thats easier said than done...I get it. And the others may beat you...but if I were SK...I would be the state of Missouri...SHOW ME!

 

I don't want to look past Lafayette, but, SK has the game plan for stopping a running QB in that offense. They lost a similar game to Campbell a few years back and never adjusted, saving those changes for the playoff game that SK won by stopping the run and forcing the 'running QB' to be a passer. I'd expect to see something similar when SK beats Lafayette and if Dixie beats Ryle.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's worry about SK stopping Lafayette before we worry about Dixie. Or Ryle.

I don't want to look past Lafayette, but, SK has the game plan for stopping a running QB in that offense. They lost a similar game to Campbell a few years back and never adjusted, saving those changes for the playoff game that SK won by stopping the run and forcing the 'running QB' to be a passer. I'd expect to see something similar when SK beats Lafayette and if Dixie beats Ryle.

 

Well I hope they get by Lafayette, cause I'd love to see the rematch.

Let's worry about SK stopping Lafayette before we worry about Dixie. Or Ryle.

 

This is going to be a tough game for SK. Looking past this Lafayette team would be a mistake. SK has to win time of possession. Keep your offense on the field. The O line for SK played well last week and will need the same kind of performance. IMO a ground and pound game wins it for SK. If it turns into a shoot out no one gets to see any NKY rematch.

  • Author

I was told Deaton will probably end up committing to Miami Ohio.

Lafayette won't be so lucky Friday night!

 

Going to get a screen shot of this one. Safe travels and enjoy the game!

Going to get a screen shot of this one. Safe travels and enjoy the game!

 

Just don't let Jackson catch one in the middle, #45 will tear his head off. Stay warm!

I was told Deaton will probably end up committing to Miami Ohio.

 

That is great! Great school!

  • Author
I'll be in Lex. on Fri. thinking about sticking around to watch this game. Who else is going to this game, UK#1 you going? Think it will be a high scoring game.

 

I will be there in a snow suit or a pile of covers. :D

  • Author

I just watched film of Lafayette and they have no run defense they will be in for a long night. Powell might have his best game ever! Go Pioneers!

I just watched film of Lafayette and they have no run defense they will be in for a long night. Powell might have his best game ever! Go Pioneers!

 

Well then what time is the SK vs Ryle/Dixie game next week?

  • Author

Getting super pumped let's go Pioneer Nation!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.