‘Iolani Prep Basketball Classic (Hawaii)

LexCath will be making their 2nd appearance all-time in this Hawaiian holiday tournament. I believe this is hosted by Nike which makes LexCath's appearances (LC is a Nike program) make sense. Last time the Knights were here, 2010 , (the Martin, Schuette, Beckham team) they had a good showing finishing 5th with a 3-1 record. They ended up beating Mason County in one of those games, awesome to travel all that way just to play another KY team, not.

Lots of talent in this tournament, one of the coolest ones in the nation, including power Oak Hill.

?Iolani Classic | ?Iolani School

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LexCath will be making their 2nd appearance all-time in this Hawaiian holiday tournament. I believe this is hosted by Nike which makes LexCath's appearances (LC is a Nike program) make sense. Last time the Knights were here, 2010 , (the Martin, Schuette, Beckham team) they had a good showing finishing 5th with a 3-1 record. They ended up beating Mason County in one of those games, awesome to travel all that way just to play another KY team, not.

Lots of talent in this tournament, one of the coolest ones in the nation, including power Oak Hill.

?Iolani Classic | ?Iolani School

Hawaii will be a heck of a trip. I'd be jealous, but our team gets to go to Paris this year. Have a great trip.

Kentucky Schools cannot play Prep schools like Oak Hill. what happens if they both make the finals?

Are KHSAA schools allowed to scrimmage schools not included in a state association? If Lexington Catholic and Oak Hill met in this tournament, could it be counted as a scrimmage?