Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gio Out Sunday

Featured Replies

Bring on Cedric the RB.

Bring on Cedric the RB.

Hopefully Jeremy Hill gets 20-25 carries. I'd love to see what he could do as the featured back. Plus I have him on my fantasy team.

Hopefully Jeremy Hill gets 20-25 carries. I'd love to see what he could do as the featured back. Plus I have him on my fantasy team.

 

Nah, we need to spread the wealth.

I'm excited to see what Hill can do as the primary back. Jacksonville is mid-pack defensively vs the run but have been playing better as of late. I see 100+ total yards for #32. Peerman should get 10+ snaps and always seems to do a solid job when given a chance.

I'm excited to see what Hill can do as the primary back. Jacksonville is mid-pack defensively vs the run but have been playing better as of late. I see 100+ total yards for #32. Peerman should get 10+ snaps and always seems to do a solid job when given a chance.

 

Against the run the Jags are very very solid. Defense the past 3 games have been very impressive. In 3 weeks only giving up 2 TD's. Will be interesting this week.

Jags are no joke up front.

I am excited about seeing the Jags play and this will be a good test for us running the ball.

Jags are no joke up front.

 

While they are not a popular team you'll hear a name a lot. Sean'Derrick Marks. Without a doubt this year he is a top 5 DT. PFF has him behind only Suh as far as DT rankings go. They are very experienced with Chris Clemons and Red Bryant. The D-line of the Jags is their strong point.

I am excited about seeing the Jags play and this will be a good test for us running the ball.

 

I expect the Bengals to win. The Jags are still about 2 years away from seriously competing. If Blake Bortles doesn't have many mistakes I think it will turn into a great game. If he continues his rookie ways I see a 2-3 score game.

Am I the only one that does t feel good about this game today with or without Gio?

Am I the only one that does t feel good about this game today with or without Gio?

 

Me :D

Am I the only one that does t feel good about this game today with or without Gio?

 

When was the last time you felt good about the Bengals? Serious question.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.