Anyone Excited About Seeing CCH Student Section?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if people are more excited about the team or the student section making it down to Rupp again.

I watched their games this weekend but not for basketball, but to watch the student section. Its great for the players i am sure having them.

This just might be the first year in the History of the Sweet Sixteen Basketball Tournament, that their will be more pressure on a schools STUDENT CHEERING SECTION, then on their basketball team......:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I am just wondering what the theme will be for that first game, and how in the heck will they be able to out do that shoe cheer from two years ago......If I know the CovCath men, they are already working on some new stuff, and I don't think anybody will be disappointed by them........

Go Colonels, Go Colonels Crazies..."With a spirit that will not die"

There is not only pressure on the team... but in the halls, people are talking about the pressure on the student section. The shoe cheer is only done when an opponent loses a shoe, which happened this year against Ashland Paul Blazer, that young man was the recipient of the shoe. There are many things that have been incorporated in the past 2 years, so we'll just see how it goes.

I trust you have been conducting team meetings in preparation for the Sweet 16? Class of 04 set the bar pretty high...all of us (fans not class of 04), expect that same witty, creativity...quick and clever chants...and lots of energy!! Go Colonels!