Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Excited About Seeing CCH Student Section?

Featured Replies

Because I am, after 2 years ago I can't wait to see them in rupp again

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if people are more excited about the team or the student section making it down to Rupp again.

I love their student section...they have a good team too.. I just end up watching their student section more than I do the ball game... :D

I was wondering if people are more excited about the team or the student section making it down to Rupp again.

I watched their games this weekend but not for basketball, but to watch the student section. Its great for the players i am sure having them.

I plan on joining their section to see if anyone notices.

I plan on joining their section to see if anyone notices.

Haha good luck. I would like to hear your story afterwards.

Ill tell you one thing im excited to be part of it!!!!! RUPP ARENA, RUPP RUPP ARENA, RUPP ARENA, RUPP RUPP ARENA.

 

 

LETS GO COLONElS!!

I really do look forward to hearing their cheers/chants than I am looking forward to watching the games...

This just might be the first year in the History of the Sweet Sixteen Basketball Tournament, that their will be more pressure on a schools STUDENT CHEERING SECTION, then on their basketball team......:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

I am just wondering what the theme will be for that first game, and how in the heck will they be able to out do that shoe cheer from two years ago......If I know the CovCath men, they are already working on some new stuff, and I don't think anybody will be disappointed by them........

 

Go Colonels, Go Colonels Crazies..."With a spirit that will not die"

There is not only pressure on the team... but in the halls, people are talking about the pressure on the student section. The shoe cheer is only done when an opponent loses a shoe, which happened this year against Ashland Paul Blazer, that young man was the recipient of the shoe. There are many things that have been incorporated in the past 2 years, so we'll just see how it goes.

I trust you have been conducting team meetings in preparation for the Sweet 16? Class of 04 set the bar pretty high...all of us (fans not class of 04), expect that same witty, creativity...quick and clever chants...and lots of energy!! Go Colonels!

Wait till Rupp arena gets to ride the RollerCoaster!!!

  • Author

yea baby the roller coaster cheer is a riot!

  • Author

actually i am a current student at cov cath

2004-Was in Gulf Shores, missed Rupp and seeing the Colonel Crazies

2006-Was in Gulf Shores, missed regional tourney. It's my turn for Rupp and I cannot wait. It is gonna be CRAZY.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.