Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Excited About Seeing CCH Student Section?

Featured Replies

I have been around both the '04 and the '06 student sections. I think that the '04 section is the better of the two.

 

Theme? they haven't had a theme in a few weeks. They have the biggest stage before them and I don't think they will take advantage of it.

 

You will enjoy the "rollercoaster" , although it was better when there was a pause in the ride. Now they are back to the standard ride. Their creativity has run dry.

 

 

Actually....the '04 class was WAAAAAY better!!!!

 

 

You have been challenged, guys!!! Step up or Step off!!!!

 

 

GO COLONELS!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been around both the '04 and the '06 student sections. I think that the '04 section is the better of the two.

 

Theme? they haven't had a theme in a few weeks. They have the biggest stage before them and I don't think they will take advantage of it.

 

You will enjoy the "rollercoaster" , although it was better when there was a pause in the ride. Now they are back to the standard ride. Their creativity has run dry.

 

 

Actually....the '04 class was WAAAAAY better!!!!

 

 

You have been challenged, guys!!! Step up or Step off!!!!

 

 

GO COLONELS!!!!!!!!!

 

Wow, I hope the guy driving the Roller Coaster doesn't read this. ;):D :walk:

I have been around both the '04 and the '06 student sections. I think that the '04 section is the better of the two.

 

Theme? they haven't had a theme in a few weeks. They have the biggest stage before them and I don't think they will take advantage of it.

 

You will enjoy the "rollercoaster" , although it was better when there was a pause in the ride. Now they are back to the standard ride. Their creativity has run dry.

 

 

Actually....the '04 class was WAAAAAY better!!!!

 

 

You have been challenged, guys!!! Step up or Step off!!!!

 

 

GO COLONELS!!!!!!!!!

 

Ill disagree with you. The 04 Student Section was very good but i believe that this section is better. I do think they should bring the themes back, but i also know that Coach L said he loves the Sea of Blue plus The colonels have not lost while riding the Sea of Blue. Call it superstition but i wouldnt want to make a change now.

Maybe the rollar coaster isnt riding very well because it's driver is not being creative enough:laugh: lol im just playing

But i do know that the colonels WILL be pulling out some stuff that nobody has ever seen before and i cant wait to see how that will go over.

Hoping that the wave will go around Rupp

Wow, I hope the guy driving the Roller Coaster doesn't read this. ;):D :walk:

 

 

I waited until he had gone to school to post!!! :sssh:

the most entertaining student section around. worth the price of admission

I waited until he had gone to school to post!!! :sssh:

:lol: :lol:

I waited until he had gone to school to post!!! :sssh:

It'll be here when he gets home. :jump:

the most entertaining student section around. worth the price of admission

 

 

Why is that? Or should I ask....what do they do that is so entertaining?

Bulletin board material if I've ever seen it, Hat Trick. That is, if there is a bulletin board for a student section to post material like this. I certainly was never made aware of one during my tenure...

Why is that? Or should I ask....what do they do that is so entertaining?

 

They have a huge section, everyone is loud, and everything seems to be original. They bring a lot of interactive cheers that are fun to watch. Lot's of energy.

Why is that? Or should I ask....what do they do that is so entertaining?

You should come watch if you get a chance.

Why is that? Or should I ask....what do they do that is so entertaining?

 

I would think that trying to answer your question without you seeing them would be next to impossilbe. Just take the words of the posters who aren't from the ninth region who saw them the last time at Rupp, or the article in the USAToday two years ago, but I would think if you asked the other teams and their student bodies from the ninth region who was the best they all would tell you hands down CovCath.....In fact a certain team used a CovCath cheer during the Ninth Region Tournament, and the other team students (not CovCath) yelled back at them "You aren't CovCath".

 

The sheer fact that this thread was even started, and that the number is up to around 30 now, should be enough to tell you that they are something very special, and not to be missed. Have you ever seen a thread about the Student Cheering Section and how poeple are looking forward to seeing them cheer from all over the Commonwealth?

Go Colonels, Go Colonels Crazies, "With a spirit that will not die"

I would think that trying to answer your question without you seeing them would be next to impossilbe. Just take the words of the posters who aren't from the ninth region who saw them the last time at Rupp, or the article in the USAToday two years ago, but I would think if you asked the other teams and their student bodies from the ninth region who was the best they all would tell you hands down CovCath.....In fact a certain team used a CovCath cheer during the Ninth Region Tournament, and the other team students (not CovCath) yelled back at them "You aren't CovCath".

 

The sheer fact that this thread was even started, and that the number is up to around 30 now, should be enough to tell you that they are something very special, and not to be missed. Have you ever seen a thread about the Student Cheering Section and how poeple are looking forward to seeing them cheer from all over the Commonwealth?

Go Colonels, Go Colonels Crazies, "With a spirit that will not die"

 

 

No, I guess I never paid that much attention.

They do sound like a great group....maybe I'll sit in their section :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :lol:

No, I guess I never paid that much attention.

They do sound like a great group....maybe I'll sit in their section :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :lol:

No Girls Allowed

No Girls Allowed

No Girls Allowed

 

That will be your greeting. :D

No Girls Allowed

No Girls Allowed

No Girls Allowed

 

That will be your greeting. :D

 

It's all boys? They let no girls in the section?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.