Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Excited About Seeing CCH Student Section?

Featured Replies

No Girls Allowed

No Girls Allowed

No Girls Allowed

 

That will be your greeting. :D

 

And you're goodbye. ;)

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all boys? They let no girls in the section?

 

:thumb: You got it.

I don't even think they'd make an exception for THE TonyDanza.

:thumb: You got it.

 

 

I can respect that :thumb:

Yeah, if the boys' girlfriends come along..... they have to sit in another section. :lol:

I don't even think they'd make an exception for THE TonyDanza.

 

 

I guess there is a first time for everything :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the CovCath student section.

At school today there were various clips from the 04 Rupp Arena CCH cheering section show and the Colonel Crazies are fired up to take over Rupp once again. Things have been added... roller coaster is said to be the new thing... but watch out for a new thing... one hint... boxing...

Ill disagree with you. The 04 Student Section was very good but i believe that this section is better. I do think they should bring the themes back, but i also know that Coach L said he loves the Sea of Blue plus The colonels have not lost while riding the Sea of Blue. Call it superstition but i wouldnt want to make a change now.

Maybe the rollar coaster isnt riding very well because it's driver is not being creative enough:laugh: lol im just playing

But i do know that the colonels WILL be pulling out some stuff that nobody has ever seen before and i cant wait to see how that will go over.

Hoping that the wave will go around Rupp

 

 

While I do like everyone wearing blue...if you were thinking "outside the box" a little it would be:

 

a "C" of blue!!!!! :thumb:

 

Also, Apollo and Mason County are playing the game right before ours and they are both, royal blue and white. Add to that Warren Central's navy and gold and you have "blue man group."

 

A side note, the last time I saw Apollo play (two years ago) they and CovCath wear the same uniforms.

 

If the '06 group proves me wrong, I will be extremely pleased, and more than happy to say I was wrong.

 

Mrs. S

The theme for teh student sectoin has been "Ride teh blue wave to rupp". It was brought up by a parent, Not sure if it was a parents of a player or just a student but the consept took hold and is stayign stong.....Colonels Crazies are ready to go and show everyone what they got.....and crossbar....quit giving them hints!

The theme for teh student sectoin has been "Ride teh blue wave to rupp". It was brought up by a parent, Not sure if it was a parents of a player or just a student but the consept took hold and is stayign stong.....Colonels Crazies are ready to go and show everyone what they got.....and crossbar....quit giving them hints!

 

As a Covington Catholic grad, I hope you enjoy yourself down at Rupp, you'll never forget it. However, I would hope you could grasp the "consept" of spelling as well as you have grasped the concept of the student section. I know Ms. B will certainly hope so by your senior year. Go Colonels.

As a Covington Catholic grad, I hope you enjoy yourself down at Rupp, you'll never forget it. However, I would hope you could grasp the "consept" of spelling as well as you have grasped the concept of the student section. I know Ms. B will certainly hope so by your senior year. Go Colonels.

:laugh: I figured out that the best way to beat her on that is to have horrible handwriting... well that is until she started docking off points because of it.

 

I'll be there hopefully friday (if they beat Apollo) to cheer the Alma Mater on and to enjoy the student section!

can anyone explain the shoe cheer?

can anyone explain the shoe cheer?

 

In 2004 when CCH played at Rupp, one of the opposing players lost their shoe during the game. Every "ColonelCrazy" took one shoe off and started waving it and chanting (I forget the exact chant). Pretty clever.

 

I'm sure somebody can tell the story a little bit better than myself, but that is the basic idea.

I'm sure somebody can tell the story a little bit better than myself

 

You weren't there? :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.