Anyone Excited About Seeing CCH Student Section?

It'll be here when he gets home. :jump:

To be honest, I would expect nothing less from her. She critiques my blocking and my baseball swing so why quit at how I condcut cheers in the student section. I gotta tell ya though, if she ever stopped, I'd be truly saddened. I think I'd miss her little comments too much. Gotta love a mom who knows the difference between man blocking and zone blocking:thumb: .

As far as the '04 Student Section being better than our '06 group, you can't compare them. No one student section from year to year at CCH is EXACTLY alike. We will do things that they never did, and they will have done stuff that we won't do. All I can say is, were there to support our friends on the court and make the game just that much more enjoyable for the fans in attendance, CovCath supporters or not. Now, if you can ever fault a CCH Student Section for not accomplishing either of those two, then I will gladly sit down and listen to your arguement (no matter how many holes it may have;) ). TAKE STATE COLONELS!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2004 when CCH played at Rupp, one of the opposing players lost their shoe during the game. Every "ColonelCrazy" took one shoe off and started waving it and chanting (I forget the exact chant). Pretty clever.

I'm sure somebody can tell the story a little bit better than myself, but that is the basic idea.

Was the chant?

" Loop, swoop, and pull!" from "Big Daddy?"

Any truth to Covington Catholic having to set two players out for the first 4 minutes of the game due to them being a private school ?

NineOh, that deserves way more than two:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: