Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Excited About Seeing CCH Student Section?

Featured Replies

It'll be here when he gets home. :jump:

 

 

To be honest, I would expect nothing less from her. She critiques my blocking and my baseball swing so why quit at how I condcut cheers in the student section. I gotta tell ya though, if she ever stopped, I'd be truly saddened. I think I'd miss her little comments too much. Gotta love a mom who knows the difference between man blocking and zone blocking:thumb: .

 

 

As far as the '04 Student Section being better than our '06 group, you can't compare them. No one student section from year to year at CCH is EXACTLY alike. We will do things that they never did, and they will have done stuff that we won't do. All I can say is, were there to support our friends on the court and make the game just that much more enjoyable for the fans in attendance, CovCath supporters or not. Now, if you can ever fault a CCH Student Section for not accomplishing either of those two, then I will gladly sit down and listen to your arguement (no matter how many holes it may have;) ). TAKE STATE COLONELS!

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any truth to Covington Catholic having to set two players out for the first 4 minutes of the game due to them being a private school ?

:laugh: :laugh:

In 2004 when CCH played at Rupp, one of the opposing players lost their shoe during the game. Every "ColonelCrazy" took one shoe off and started waving it and chanting (I forget the exact chant). Pretty clever.

 

I'm sure somebody can tell the story a little bit better than myself, but that is the basic idea.

 

 

Was the chant?

 

" Loop, swoop, and pull!" from "Big Daddy?"

Any truth to Covington Catholic having to set two players out for the first 4 minutes of the game due to them being a private school ?

 

 

NineOh, that deserves way more than two:

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whoa, nice edit!! :jump:

 

After realizing that I misinterpreted it, I would've asked theguru to revoke my membership if I didn't make that edit...on the basis of pure stupidity.

After realizing that I misinterpreted it, I would've asked theguru to revoke my membership if I didn't make that edit...on the basis of pure stupidity.

Believe me, I was going to ask our "mutual friend" to return the fish-hook you had bit on. :D

I will be sitting in the student section tomorrow during the game. I will guarantee we will come up with some original cheers.:banana:

You weren't there? :D

 

Ehh, they say one of the first things that goes is your memory...right? ;)

Ehh, they say one of the first things that goes is your memory...right? ;)

I thought I saw you there once or twice... :lol:

Looking forward to seeing what CC cheering section has for us at Rupp today.:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.