October 30, 201411 yr I generally always wear a Steelers jersey for each game. It's just what I do. I've got a handful to choose from: White 43 Polamalu Black 58 Lambert Black 36 Bus I usually reserve certain jerseys for certain games. The Lambert one, per se, might come out against old-time rivals such as Dallas or the Raiders or Dolphins. The Bus 36 one is usually reserved for the Bengals game, since he always killed you guys, and it annoys my brother and our good friend, both Bengals fans. The Polamalu one is the everyday model. It's most comfortable, and has had spells of luck in the past, including a multi-week stretch during the run to #6 where it didn't get washed, soaking up endless beer, chili and Buffalo wing spatterings along the way. This year, I've taken Ls on the 43 against Cleveland and the Ratbirds, with wins against Cleveland and Jax. I messed up the TB week and wore the Bus jersey, and took an L there. Haven't busted out the Lambert jersey yet. Here's the outlier: No jersey on three different games (work reasons in most cases) — all wins. Wore a Steelers T-shirt for Carolina and Houston — big wins And I can't recall the last time this happened, but I had no jersey or other apparel with me on Sunday because of Dad's stay in the hospital. Watched it with a buddy in a cutoff sleeveless T (it was black) and my Cards cap — most massive win of the season. I'm so confused about how to handle Sunday night. :eek:
October 30, 201411 yr Bus or Lambert Only...can't go wrong! Need to wait until retirement to wear Poly!
October 31, 201411 yr Author Maybe you need to invest in a Big Ben jersey. Seriously, that is real cool. I've wanted a Heath Miller one for some time, but I'm thinking a Le'Veon Bell one would be nice. The 43 White one is needing to be pulled from everyday duty because of wear and tear. I don't know how many more times I can talk Mom into restitching the numbers.
October 31, 201411 yr I've wanted a Heath Miller one for some time, but I'm thinking a Le'Veon Bell one would be nice. The 43 White one is needing to be pulled from everyday duty because of wear and tear. I don't know how many more times I can talk Mom into restitching the numbers.They're retiring Mean Joe Sunday, Jim that might be a winner.
October 31, 201411 yr Author They're retiring Mean Joe Sunday, Jim that might be a winner. Thought his number was already retired.
November 1, 201411 yr If you need to get rid of them, send them my way, I am running out of rags to clean toilets and such.
November 2, 201411 yr Says the guy with the jersey avatar.Wearing a jersey and having one as an avatar are the same thing? Interesting.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.