Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colossally Huge Decision

Featured Replies

So the questions to consider:

 

• Do I have to continue to ride the hot hand and stick with the White 43 one since the Steelers need to win out?

 

• Or, do I give it a rest since we're at home this week and will probably be laying a TD against the Broncos and should win by 10 points?

 

• If I do give it a rest this week or until the playoffs, do I wash it?

 

• Am I overthinking any of this?

This all makes my bald head hurt.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
This all makes my bald head hurt.

 

Absolutely vexing me.

There's a special, almost secret, way to wash lucky Steelers jerseys. Let them soak in one of these things for an hour or so.

 

barrel fire.JPG

 

Then I recommend making better sartorial decisions.

  • Author
There's a special, almost secret, way to wash lucky Steelers jerseys. Let them soak in one of these things for an hour or so.

 

[ATTACH]53828[/ATTACH]

 

Then I recommend making better sartorial decisions.

 

Well, they say fire purifies and all, but I'm not sure that would do what I need. My jerseys need to be a little bit on the dirrrrty dirrrrty side for them to do their magic.

  • Author

The Black 36 makes its season debut today! It's Bengal-killing time …

I think you need a Cordell Stewart jersey

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.