Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colossally Huge Decision

Featured Replies

  • Author
Whatever you have on, take the damn thing off.

 

Yeah, the luck ran out on the black Steelers T-shirt.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, the luck ran out on the black Steelers T-shirt.

 

Burn It!!!

Somerset Football Coach wears a Black Steelers hat with a big block S on the front of it during every game. It's amazing how many bets I could have won betting with people that swear he's wearing a Somerset hat.

 

Hat was 55-15 coming into this season...we'll not talk about this season :(

  • Author
Burn It!!!

 

I did promptly take it off and put it in the wash to get the losing stank off of it.

  • Author

The White 43 jersey made its triumphant return tonight! I'll confess, though, I thought about taking it off at halftime.

The White 43 jersey made its triumphant return tonight! I'll confess, though, I thought about taking it off at halftime.
Glad you wore it. Clutch. However, Bench would disapprove.
  • Author
Glad you wore it. Clutch. However, Bench would disapprove.

 

Thanks. Tough decision, but it had to be made. I feel like I can go forward confidently with it now. I'm not averse to doubling up with the T-shirt underneath and the black toboggan to triple up, if the need arises. I try to avoid overdoing it, though.

I seriously burned a hat a few years ago, zero wins when I wore that hat... lol

  • Author

Been mixing it up lately. White 43 this past Sunday, which had to gall my Colts fans relatives at the family Christmas celebration.

 

Gave the Black 58 its 2014 debut v. Atlanta with success.

 

I won't be quadrupling up like I did when I went to the first Bengals game. We'll be keeping it basic this week with the Black 36, which always strikes fear in the hearts of the Who Deys.

Been mixing it up lately. White 43 this past Sunday, which had to gall my Colts fans relatives at the family Christmas celebration.

 

Gave the Black 58 its 2014 debut v. Atlanta with success.

 

I won't be quadrupling up like I did when I went to the first Bengals game. We'll be keeping it basic this week with the Black 36, which always strikes fear in the hearts of the Who Deys.

 

Wear whatever you want. It's not going to matter. The Bengals are going to steamroll the Steelers this Sunday night on their way to the Super Bowl. :walk::walk::walk::walk:

  • Author
Wear whatever you want. It's not going to matter. The Bengals are going to steamroll the Steelers this Sunday night on their way to the Super Bowl. :walk::walk::walk::walk:

 

Your outward optimism is to be commended, but my midi-chlorians tell me there is fear in your heart. Trust your feelings, LRCW. They will show you the way.

Your outward optimism is to be commended, but my midi-chlorians tell me there is fear in your heart. Trust your feelings, LRCW. They will show you the way.

 

Nah. I can always blame my post on working here at the Brain sucker for too long.

 

Just ask Spindoc. He'll vouch for me.

^ it's true.

  • Author

I had considered officially retiring the old White 43 jersey, as I had deep concerns about it having been squeezed of whatever good luck it had in it by the last two SB runs (I rolled with the Bus for the win over Seattle).

 

However, I have used it sparingly this year, and it seems to be delivering. Two scattered wins early in the regular season, and a strong win last week, although using it while BBQing ribs and such was not wise, and it's got some splatter stains.

 

Had to use it again this week at the family Christmas in Bloomington. Unfortunately, we had to watch the Colts take a foot, which made the party depressing with all my Colts fans relatives, including my cousin's wife, who used to work for the organization.

 

I did my best to hide my glee and seeing Indy fall apart while they sat horrified. "They scored again? Wow." Meanwhile, my brother and a different cousin — both Bengals fans — were secretly seething each time I checked the score and relayed it to them.

  • Author

So the questions to consider:

 

• Do I have to continue to ride the hot hand and stick with the White 43 one since the Steelers need to win out?

 

• Or, do I give it a rest since we're at home this week and will probably be laying a TD against the Broncos and should win by 10 points?

 

• If I do give it a rest this week or until the playoffs, do I wash it?

 

• Am I overthinking any of this?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.