Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobcat Found Hanging from Goalpost Before Rivalry Game

Featured Replies

If they broke a law they should prosecuted. But kicking them out of school seems harsh. Maybe I'm missing something while this isn't a smart action or something in I approve I also don't think it's a huge deal.

"The bobcat was shot dead before it was hanged from a goal post, school officials said."

 

Perhaps an appropriate punishment would be to give the perp an opportunity to hang a live bobcat from the goalpost.

 

"there it is, son, just reach in and get it."

If they broke a law they should prosecuted. But kicking them out of school seems harsh. Maybe I'm missing something while this isn't a smart action or something in I approve I also don't think it's a huge deal.
Tell that to the Bobcat .

No way kids can keep this prank a secret. It will eventually come out.

Some towns, some areas, rural and hunting rich areas, a dead bobcat it not as big of shock as it may be to some of us.

I can see them being cited for hunting out of season... But expulsion? Eh...

I'm interested in seeing who did it. Sometimes pranks are performed by people from the school that got pranked.

I also dont support anything that PETA gets involved in very scary extreme group here... I hope adults involved here do not reveal the names of any kids involved in this out of protection from those idiots.

I also dont support anything that PETA gets involved in very scary extreme group here... I hope adults involved here do not reveal the names of any kids involved in this out of protection from those idiots.

 

That's my thoughts as well.

 

In a rural place, would it be shocking to find out that a bobcat was endangering someone's livestock and they were going to kill it anyway?

 

It was a stupid prank if someone killed it just to hang it from a goalpost, but there could be a huge overreaction here too.

I am all for letting them feel the consequences.

That's my thoughts as well.

 

In a rural place, would it be shocking to find out that a bobcat was endangering someone's livestock and they were going to kill it anyway?

It was a stupid prank if someone killed it just to hang it from a goalpost, but there could be a huge overreaction here too.

Only speaking of KY. Even if the bolded was true, you have to obtain a permit, tag the carcass with the nuisance permit. And I think you can remove the "if" from the last sentence. It wasn't taken out because it was a chicken thief.
Only speaking of KY. Even if the bolded was true, you have to obtain a permit, tag the carcass with the nuisance permit. And I think you can remove the "if" from the last sentence. It wasn't taken out because it was a chicken thief.

 

That's fair. In Texas, I know people kill coyotes all the time (whether lawful or not, I'm unsure). Not sure if this was really something that could be analogous.

That's my thoughts as well.

 

In a rural place, would it be shocking to find out that a bobcat was endangering someone's livestock and they were going to kill it anyway?

 

It was a stupid prank if someone killed it just to hang it from a goalpost, but there could be a huge overreaction here too.

 

Glad someone is on the same page.

I think we are all on the same page.

That's my thoughts as well.

 

In a rural place, would it be shocking to find out that a bobcat was endangering someone's livestock and they were going to kill it anyway?

 

It was a stupid prank if someone killed it just to hang it from a goalpost, but there could be a huge overreaction here too.

 

I'm bleeding only slightly less on this one than the albino deer. Either way, it's not much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.