Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post scrimmages here...

Featured Replies

The Holmes scrimmage against Scott County is the 18th, the Lady Dogs are playing on the 15 th, Holmes boys schedule is out and has the 18 th listed, plus I am the pa for Holmes and was told to be their on the 18 th to announce the game.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to get a early "look see" at NewCath, the Blue/White scrimmage tomorrow, Wed. Nov. 12th @ 7:00. :thumb:

Boyle County will be at Paris on Nov. 15

 

Do you know what time? And is this against Paris or just at their gym?

Do you know what time? And is this against Paris or just at their gym?

 

Noon. At Paris against Paris. You rolling through? I'll be in the house. Hopefully they'll have some popcorn ready. :D

Noon. At Paris against Paris. You rolling through? I'll be in the house. Hopefully they'll have some popcorn ready. :D

 

I doubt it, but it isn't out of the question. Will give you a heads up if I'm coming.

I doubt it, but it isn't out of the question. Will give you a heads up if I'm coming.

 

 

All right. Let me know. It's always good to see you.

Noon. At Paris against Paris. You rolling through? I'll be in the house. Hopefully they'll have some popcorn ready. :D

 

I might stop by this one.

Do preseason games charge admission and have concessions?

I might stop by this one.

Do preseason games charge admission and have concessions?

 

I think it is different everywhere. I'm not sure what they do at Paris. I am expecting to have to pay to get in and I am hoping that they have some kind of concessions there also.

I'm pumped. I can't wait to film basketball this season .

Dunbar is scrimmaging Grant today @4pm @Dunbar.

Any results from Saturday's scrimmages?

Heard a dunbar player went down with a serious injury. Anyone have any details?

The player was Jeremy Ward (33). He was attempting to block a shot early in the first quarter on a fast break and flipped upside down hitting his head first and then rolling his neck over as the rest of his body came down. It honestly scared the crap out of me and his mother. They checked him out at UK ER and there was no damage on either the MRI or X-ray which was a big relief. He's at home with a concussion today and should be able to return in a week or two once he recovers and is cleared by the doctor. Big thanks to Dunbar trainers and staff. They were excellent in keeping him immobilized and under care until the emergency units arrived.

 

I didn't see the rest of the game.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 8

Thanks for the update davewlex....Glad it was nothing serious.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.