Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post scrimmages here...

Featured Replies

KCC Patriot Panarama, Saturday November 22:

 

Lawrence County vs Wolfe County

Lou. Trinity vs Knott County Central

  • Replies 76
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelsey Sorrell Memorial Preseason Scrimmages Saturday 11/22 at Simon Kenton:

 

9:00- St. Henry vs. Western Hills (OH)

10:30- CovCath vs. Oak Hills

12:00- Cooper vs. Loveland

1:30- Dixie vs. Glen Este

3:00- Simon Kenton (girls) vs. Boyd Co. (girls)

4:30- Scott vs. Cin. Country Day

6:00- Simon Kenton vs. South Laurel

7:30- Conner vs. Newport

 

Looking forward to heading over to SK in the morning.

Looking forward to heading over to SK in the morning.

 

I'll be there too in my usual spot. Make sure you stop by.

I'll be there too in my usual spot. Make sure you stop by.

 

Holding the wall up?

Holding the wall up?

 

You know it...I assume you'll be there too?

I will be their around 4:30 or 5.

Anyone know who is playing in the Jamboree at Campbellsville U tomorrow night?

LexCath vs Clinton County 11/22 at 2pm

You know it...I assume you'll be there too?

 

Yes, I'll pinch you when I see you

Anyone want to predict how big the crowd will be for the Trinity and Knott County game in Hindman?

500

1000

1500

2000

2500

3000

Over 3,000

 

I'll say 1500.

Robertson County goes to Greenup County and plays 2 games against Russell and Morgan County starting at 2.

For "just a scrimmage game", this seems to have a regular season feel to it. Knott Co. Has their band and cheerleaders here. And a house full.

Its also being televised, though I have no clue by who.

T up 48-35 at half. Stafford, west, thieniman and Spalding all impressive on offense. Stafford and Spalding impressive on d. Cam justice is the man.

 

Spalding: 11 points 5 boards 3 steals 2 blocks

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.