In the market for a new TV

malachicrunch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a 60" Vizio that has wifi and other stuff I don't know how to use but I love it.

I have the same type of TV. Vizio is a good brand. I paid around $1,100 for it when I bought it at Walmart 2 years ago. It was listed under $1,000 but by the time they get through with adding taxes and warranty the cost increases.

I am a big believer in Consumer Reports' evaluations. Their top two picks in the 60 inch television class is the Samsung PN60F8500 and the LG 60PB6900. The LG cost is only about $1100 which is less than half of the Samsung.

I have that one. Love it.

I am a big believer in Consumer Reports' evaluations. Their top two picks in the 60 inch television class is the Samsung PN60F8500 and the LG 60PB6900. The LG cost is only about $1100 which is less than half of the Samsung.

I have that one. Love it.

I'm considering the Samsung UN60H6203AFXZA below. 60'' smart LED TV for $1,049.99.

I went to Best Buy's store today (after researching them online) and it was $3,000-$4,000 more expensive there.

Anybody have this one? Thoughts?

Samsung 60" Class 60" Diag. LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV UN60H6203AFXZA - Best Buy

I'm considering the Samsung UN60H6203AFXZA below. 60'' smart LED TV for $1,049.99.

I went to Best Buy's store today (after researching them online) and it was $3,000-$4,000 more expensive there.

Anybody have this one? Thoughts?

Samsung 60" Class 60" Diag. LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV UN60H6203AFXZA - Best Buy

Are you saying the store had this model for $3000 more than their website? Are you sure you looked at the same model?

I have the UN60H6350AFXZA, it's the one i posted above about having the issues with.

One thing we have noticed. The picture is odd at times. Especially when watching shows on one of the regular networks. It's really hard to explain. It almost as if its close to being 3D but its not. gives it kind of an ametuerish documentary feel. Guess we'll have to get used to it. I'm going to play with some of the setting to see if we can make it look better. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

One thing we have noticed. The picture is odd at times. Especially when watching shows on one of the regular networks. It's really hard to explain. It almost as if its close to being 3D but its not. gives it kind of an ametuerish documentary feel. Guess we'll have to get used to it. I'm going to play with some of the setting to see if we can make it look better. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Are you sure it's not just a regular channel? Not HD?